Class 5A State Rankings

TheGuru2point0

6 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Ok, Time Out on the field!

Clarksville's wins are over: 6A Rossview (2-1), 4A State Runner-Up Springfield (2-1), and a long road trip to Lewisburg, MS (1-2)

While NE's wins are over: N. Hardin (1-2), McCracken County (1-2), and Kenwood (1-2).

Clarksville has beaten some good teams 

But NE has yet to be tested, and they are far from being in the same class as HC.

Neither team is as good as Henry County. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Clarksville's wins are over: 6A Rossview (2-1), 4A State Runner-Up Springfield (2-1), and a long road trip to Lewisburg, MS (1-2)

While NE's wins are over: N. Hardin (1-2), McCracken County (1-2), and Kenwood (1-2).

But NE has yet to be tested, and they are far from being in the same class as HC.

Clarksville High has impressed me to this point. Hope they can stay undefeated for one more week and then have a showdown next Friday at Patriot Stadium. Im not too concerned yet about the Clarksville teams but I do respect what Clarksville High and NE has done 

28 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Clarksville’s wins: 

Rossview - Overrated 

Springfield- Lost a ton. This is NOT the same team that went to the finals. 

Lewisburg - Losing record

NE’s wins: 

All three have a losing record. 

I would be surprised if either plays a close game with HC, much less pulling off a win. 

Edited by eers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, eers said:

Clarksville’s wins: 

Rossview - Overrated 

Springfield- Lost a ton. This is NOT the same team that went to the finals. 

Lewisburg - Losing record

NE’s wins: 

All three have a losing record. 

I would be surprised if either plays a close game with HC, much less pulling off a win. 

I tend to agree with this. If HC was having a down year I would be pretty worried right now. Still going to be great games and HC has to come prepared.

17 minutes ago, gbrpats said:

I tend to agree with this. If HC was having a down year I would be pretty worried right now. Still going to be great games and HC has to come prepared.

This is a pretty talented HC team that I believe makes a very deep run in the playoffs. I know it’s early, but until I see otherwise they’re my pick out of the West to go to Cookeville. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

Every team changes from year to year.  Looking at this years CHS team is much better overall than last years.  Rossview lost a lot as did Springfield.  NE has a lot back.  They will play each other.  It will all be good.

10 minutes ago, UTInsider said:

Every team changes from year to year.  Looking at this years CHS team is much better overall than last years.  Rossview lost a lot as did Springfield.  NE has a lot back.  They will play each other.  It will all be good.

Agree to the above - CHS has improved from last year, while Rossview and Springfield both lost good talent.  Excited to see what the HC - NE game will be like!! Should be a great environment for some high school football!!

4 minutes ago, OldManRiver said:

Agree to the above - CHS has improved from last year, while Rossview and Springfield both lost good talent.  Excited to see what the HC - NE game will be like!! Should be a great environment for some high school football!!

It will be the same environment like in the 2013 Semifinal game between HC and NE @ Northeast