Cornersville @ MT. Pleasant

cornerback10

12 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

Look forward to meeting you, too, Hunter Ensley. Will your CoachT get in the way of your film prep? The starting QB for a top 4 1A team should be deep in film and preparation. This is vital. If you don’t prepare....

You could lose to a Cornersville team who you were supposed to beat by 20 plus last year and still lost. 

Do you really think Hunter Ensley would waste his time on coach T arguing with a bunch of washed up, has beens. Come on man. Cornersville hasn’t been a thought on anyone’s mind in Huntingdon. From your post I can tell that you can’t stop thinking about Huntingdon.  Good luck to you guys this season.

Guest MustangMan2020
18 minutes ago, Chad02 said:

All right kid u some kind of stupid last I checked eagleville  was a pretty good 2a school what's your number  so I can make sure our linebackers know it and can show u how 6th and 7th grade feel lmao

Listen punk I’m his dad u can look me up anytime mouth!! I won’t hide behind fake names!! I just made a comment!! Replying to cornerbacks post!! Obviously he thought it was funny!! My kid has never made a post!! Why u guys gotta get kids involved!! Let them settle it on the field!!

CB10 and Chad02, yall making some new friends on CoachT these days I see.  What's funny is this guy comes on a thread that has nothing to do with his sons team and starts talking crap and when he gets put in his place, he resorts to name calling.  Way to be a role model there MustangMan2020.  How about you let Cornersville play their schedule, your sons team play theirs and if they meet in the playoffs let them decide it on the field.  Good job Dawgs on your win last night, next up Perry County.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, MustangMan2020 said:

Listen punk I’m his dad u can look me up anytime mouth!! I won’t hide behind fake names!! I just made a comment!! Replying to cornerbacks post!! Obviously he thought it was funny!! My kid has never made a post!! Why u guys gotta get kids involved!! Let them settle it on the field!!

Pretty sure Chad is not HIDING behind a fake name MUSTANGMAN2020. 

• Like 1

Guest MustangMan2020
32 minutes ago, rnorris92 said:

CB10 and Chad02, yall making some new friends on CoachT these days I see.  What's funny is this guy comes on a thread that has nothing to do with his sons team and starts talking crap and when he gets put in his place, he resorts to name calling.  Way to be a role model there MustangMan2020.  How about you let Cornersville play their schedule, your sons team play theirs and if they meet in the playoffs let them decide it on the field.  Good job Dawgs on your win last night, next up Perry County.

Question.. Waverly , Camden , Milan... Do u think they could possibly score a touchdown on you all... Maybe get one in with about 30 seconds to go in game!! When u had your 4th or 5th string defense in!! Probably not.. Maybe u can answer that honestly!! But we will probably need Cornerback to chime in on that!! He threw the first little rabbit punch about Mustang football why he was bragging about your defense!! We know your good!!

1 hour ago, MustangMan2020 said:

you need to do your kid a favor and delete your account. 

that’s friendly advice.

do the smart thing and take it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MustangMan2020 said:

I got ur punk punk I'm not hiding behind any name and they will settle it on the field 

18 minutes ago, Waker said:

To reply to someone that called out a KID on Huntingdons team! I read every thread that has something to do with 1a or 2a.

Obviously reading comprehension is not your cup of tea. He brought himself into the conversation talking about Cornersville's schedule.