Clarksville High @ Henry County

HCBigRed

Since you all are already looking ahead to Cookeville, I guess it's time for me to man up.

I will be making the drive to Paris this Friday because I believe my Wildcats will upset the Patriots. And even if they don't, I'm confident that they will give you a whole lot more than you ever anticipated. 

The  Yanker will not even come close with his over-inflated prediction this week.

See you Friday :) 

3 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

Since you all are already looking ahead to Cookeville, I guess it's time for me to man up.

I will be making the drive to Paris this Friday because I believe my Wildcats will upset the Patriots. And even if they don't, I'm confident that they will give you a whole lot more than you ever anticipated. 

The  Yanker will not even come close with his over-inflated prediction this week.

Welcome, Pilgrim !We have   new visitors seating that I think you will like.  Also, feel free to join us for tailgating at the tent nearest fieldhouse.  Watch for deer on 79 and don't speed as you drive through Dover.Pilgrim, remember that eers is a Beech poster.

GO BIG RED

Edited by olddevil

2 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

First off nobody is overlooking Clarksville I guarantee that. We do have potential to make it to Cookeville. But you best believe HC will be ready. I even said it would come down to the 4th quarter. I respect the heck out of what Clarksville High and Clarksville NE have both done this year. I'm glad because region 7-5A is no joke this year. The winner of that region is going to be hard to stop come playoff time. Now let's get on with the prediction....it will be hard for Clarksville to beat the Patriots at home. I will just bet that Patriot Stadium will the loudest stadium in Tennessee this Friday night. HC wins 35 - 28 with HC scoring late in the 4th.

Edited by gbrpats

20 minutes ago, gbrpats said:

First off nobody is overlooking Clarksville I guarantee that. We do have potential to make it to Cookeville. But you best believe HC will be ready. I even said it would come down to the 4th quarter. I respect the heck out of what Clarksville High and Clarksville NE have both done this year. I'm glad because region 7-5A is no joke this year. The winner of that region is going to be hard to stop come playoff time. Now let's get on with the prediction....it will be hard for Clarksville to beat the Patriots at home. I will just bet that Patriot Stadium will the loudest stadium in Tennessee this Friday night. HC wins 35 - 28 with HC scoring late in the 4th.

HC Defense will not give up close to that much.