Clarksville High @ Henry County

HCBigRed

I think HC wins this one, but it will need to play a good game. CHS is a good team this year and very well coached. As HC doesn't lose at home very often, they should win as they appear to have much more talent.

The Northeast/CHS game and the Northeast/HC game should be highlights of season along with this game.

Edited by Kidover

5 hours ago, Kidover said:

I think HC wins this one, but it will need to play a good game. CHS is a good team this year and very well coached. As HC doesn't lose at home very often, they should win as they appear to have much more talent.

The Northeast/CHS game and the Northeast/HC game should be highlights of season along with this game.

I would disagree with HC having "much" more talent. A lot of kids on the CHS squad will be playing on Saturdays soon (just like HC). I still think you have to give the edge to HC playing at home though. 

To answer MSURacer's question, the CHS pass defense struggled last week but has played well at times too. I would give the edge to HC there however.

I agree with gbrpats that this could/should be a 4th quarter game. Both teams are good.

4 hours ago, MSURacer said:

How is Clarksville's pass defense? This is the first time in a long time that such a flaw could prove fatal against Henry County.   

Clarksville had a huge challenge last week defending the pass and should be better for it.

Hillwood lacks defense, but they have a solid offense with one of the better passing QB's I've seen in a while. I don't think they will see that kind of talent for the rest of the regular season.

16 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

Clarksville had a huge challenge last week defending the pass and should be better for it.

Hillwood lacks defense, but they have a solid offense with one of the better passing QB's I've seen in a while. I don't think they will see that kind of talent for the rest of the regular season.

Hmmmm........

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

I believe you think wrong.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

I believe Olddevil said it best HMMM......