Greeneville at Pisgah

budkilmer

1 hour ago, budkilmer said:

I know some of y’all said something about them chattering ona North Carolina board. If you could share the link so I can get in on that, it would be appreciated. Pisgah is 4-0 coming into this game so I’m sure they’re talking. Time for us Devils to shut them up. 

https://ncpreps.forums.Unapproved Website/threads/greeneville-pisgah.38864/

3 minutes ago, budkilmer said:

Thanks. Looks like I was late to that thread. Tons of useless banter on there already. So I may just keep my opinions here. Greeneville wins by 35+. Is there a mercy rule in NC? 

The Devils will have no problem winning this game and you can’t reason with a lot of the posters on that board.But it is a very entertaining thread to read and have a good laugh.

9 minutes ago, barb said:

I was trying to read that thread but nobody wants to talk about Greeneville/Pisgah. They have a problem understanding that Tennessee has 6 divisions and 4A here isn't the same as 4A in NC.

Barb, they also seem to think Tennessee High School football is weak. Smh

11 hours ago, Appvol said:

Greeneville will win easy Friday.There is other schools their size that could give them a good game in NC.2a Shelby played South Pointe,SC last year and lost. It wasn't a beat down like most thought it would.There is good football teams in both states.

South Pointe? That little POE DUNK school in Rock Hill? TL Hannah, Dornan and Jo Byrnes would have KILLED them... lol.  But seriously, I'm not sure South Point could get past Greeneville the way they are playing right now. Dillon maybe would match up well though.

2 hours ago, budkilmer said:

Guess I'll have to continue to go to NC's site to read 90% stuff not about the game so I can read the 10% posts about the actual game since there is no banter on here. 

I have decided I cannot abide the nasty attitudes of some of those jerks on the NC site. I'm gonna sit this one out in the name of civility

1 hour ago, barb said:

I have decided I cannot abide the nasty attitudes of some of those jerks on the NC site. I'm gonna sit this one out in the name of civility

I'm with you Barb, I was going to register to explain to those folks that most of the major GHS players had grown up Devils. BUT for what purpose, They don't listen (READ).