Sequatchie @ pikeville

SCPRIDE30

30 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

You may be right, the only difference is #2 is one of the best defensive players in the valley. There will be some hard hitting in this one.

Oh no doubt this game is usually one of the hardest hitting games Bledsoe and Sequatchie will play in this year. They hate each other. I expect a great game.  My supervisor his son plays for pikeville and he said ain’t no way they will win this game. He said he wouldn’t be surprised if we win this game by 40 points. Said all they have is the Rogers kid. He’s a great player for sure and will be hard to stop. If our offense line can finally start hitting someone and push them back I honestly think it could be a long night for pikeville especially if hicks gets to rollin

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Oh no doubt this game is usually one of the hardest hitting games Bledsoe and Sequatchie will play in this year. They hate each other. I expect a great game.  My supervisor his son plays for pikeville and he said ain’t no way they will win this game. He said he wouldn’t be surprised if we win this game by 40 points. Said all they have is the Rogers kid. He’s a great player for sure and will be hard to stop. If our offense line can finally start hitting someone and push them back I honestly think it could be a long night for pikeville especially if hicks gets to rollin

I definitely think SC has the better team, but it’s a rivalry game and anything can happen. I think I will skip out on going to watch my Tigers play Central, that game should be over before it starts, I’m going to this one.

7 hours ago, Back2back42 said:

I'm going with Bledsoe. Sequatchie is so soft. Wonder if they miss the Caine man yet?? He is making noise in his 1st year at Upperman! 

But no we don’t miss that Caine man, as you can tell if your a Indians fan we have way more players out. Nobody liked Caine. If this coach can get everything figured out Sequatchie will be alright. 

18 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

But no we don’t miss that Caine man, as you can tell if your a Indians fan we have way more players out. Nobody liked Caine. If this coach can get everything figured out Sequatchie will be alright. 

I believe Sequatchie will win rather easily. Your qb when Meigs played them showed glimpses of great ability while running the ball. I dont think Bledsoe has the defense Meigs has. It wouldn't surprise me if Sequatchie wins by 3 tds. Just my 2cents for what worth.

19 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

About time u admit the truth lol. Hey if your at game Friday look me up. I plan on being there! Like to put a face with the name. I work here in Dunlap and like to meet some of you guys and Indian also.

Where you work at in Dunlap? And I will, Indian is the dude on the field taking pics and writing the stuff down, cool guy. We I’ll be on the 15 to 20 yard line don’t know which end yet but look for us there

14 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Oh lord ya I’ll pass coming by there, got bad experience there before they brought in new management. Know how the student section says we got screwed?? I got screwed lol 

COME BY!!!! LOL I am the guy who changed this joint! I had a up hill climb when I took this place over!