Whitwell Tigers @ Polk County Wildcats

TigerfootballFan

13 hours ago, Back2back42 said:

Nope I disagree. You will see. Also Whitwell will get out coached once again. I guess since they made my Indians look stupid in the jamboree and beating Signal they're better this year? They will lose back to back weeks! TC and SP will beat them mark my word! 

I’d have to agree with you with them not being better than last year team. The biggest difference that I’ve seen is the lack of depth this year compared to last years team. With the way they’ve been winning their games playing a full game might hurt them down the road. 

1 hour ago, Justafan6980 said:

I’d have to agree with you with them not being better than last year team. The biggest difference that I’ve seen is the lack of depth this year compared to last years team. With the way they’ve been winning their games playing a full game might hurt them down the road. 

We might not have as many kids but statistically we are better. Actually a lot better 

2 minutes ago, Justafan6980 said:

Statistics won’t help you in a 4 quarter game. Y’all are far from being a lot better. Y’all have another good team this year. 

Idk what football team y’all watching.   I’ve said it once, I’ll say it a thousand times, when Warner Ashworth is playing his best ball, and protecting the football, they’re top 3-4 team in 1-a.   

Warner has played some of his best ball this year, as he goes this team goes.

2 hours ago, ImaSavage said:

Idk what football team y’all watching.   I’ve said it once, I’ll say it a thousand times, when Warner Ashworth is playing his best ball, and protecting the football, they’re top 3-4 team in 1-a.   

Warner has played some of his best ball this year, as he goes this team goes.

Agreed, he has grown up fast proud of him for sure