Whitwell Tigers @ Polk County Wildcats

TigerfootballFan

13 minutes ago, Back2back42 said:

They had their best chance to beat SP last year not once but twice, maybe you Whitwell fans need to worry about SP before you think about beating greenback to represent the east! 

That’s one game I would like to see if we didn’t play on that night I would drive down there to watch it

27 minutes ago, Back2back42 said:

At the beginning of the year this was my pick for a huge upset. With the injuries Polk acquired Friday not sure if it will happen. In the next 3 weeks  Whitwell could easily receive 2 L's. I'll take Whitwell by 14. Polk will keep it close for 3 quarters! 

I don’t see Polk County keeping it very close. I’m not picking a mercy rule win, but I am saying they win by at least 21. 

14 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yes, but that was kinda the perfect storm that night as well. They lost their best DL a few weeks before and then their best LB got ejected from the game. Whitwell is better this season than in 2017 according to most folks as well. 

Nope I disagree. You will see. Also Whitwell will get out coached once again. I guess since they made my Indians look stupid in the jamboree and beating Signal they're better this year? They will lose back to back weeks! TC and SP will beat them mark my word! 

9 hours ago, Back2back42 said:

Nope I disagree. You will see. Also Whitwell will get out coached once again. I guess since they made my Indians look stupid in the jamboree and beating Signal they're better this year? They will lose back to back weeks! TC and SP will beat them mark my word! 

Haha! We will see. You said Signal would keep it close and you will be wrong about the PC score as well. You want to bring up coaching? How is Sequatchie worse after bringing back all that talent?