Jo Byrns @ Westmoreland

GBO52

16 hours ago, Shownuff said:

Yea the word is second RB went out 1st game, Then starting RB went out after 2nd game and  3rd RB went out last week. The injury bug has been big problem. 

Goodness! Did the have to go to the middle school to get a running back for tonight? That's tough luck if I've ever heard of any!

We didnt get anything going on O last night! Our line is going to have to man up this week. I dont want to call anyone out but we need to get some movement up front. Back in the day we had undersized lineman. The trick is staying low and blocking surface. Small lineman arent big enough to extend the arms and use hands. They have to get on the hip or a tad lower and pump the feet. I feel we are to high. Hope I dont offend but light a fire!

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

We didnt get anything going on O last night! Our line is going to have to man up this week. I dont want to call anyone out but we need to get some movement up front. Back in the day we had undersized lineman. The trick is staying low and blocking surface. Small lineman arent big enough to extend the arms and use hands. They have to get on the hip or a tad lower and pump the feet. I feel we are to high. Hope I dont offend but light a fire!

Mr Postman, I couldn't agree with you more!  We are passed the halfway mark! Sophomore should be playing like Juniors and Juniors should be playing like seniors! 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, RUREADY said:

Westmoreland is lucky JB didn’t have there full roster or it would have been bad but I guess they would have blamed the refs again.  Why don’t y’all just accept that you ain’t that good and move on.

Yall are awesome though! LOL I mean yall beat us last year at your homecoming by a TD and we had 380 yards in penalties!