Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

Just now, BigBama42 said:

Lol, all yall do is throw it to the overgrown kid committed to Virginia amd let him run it around the end. We will be ready next time. Again, good game, but less impressed!

Didn’t have to do anything else really. Betsy can’t stop it. Can’t stop the run period. No reason to do anything else. Greeneville is simple but perfects it. You know it’s coming coming but you can’t stop it 

Appreciate the hospitality tonight, fellas!   Word of warning to those try and listen to the replay of our show.... YouTube SUX!   Anyone who listened live heard these little 30 second clips of music when I scrolled the teams schedules across the screen.  A company called "SME" and another called "UMG" filed copyright infringement claims against us for those 30 second clips of a couple of ACDC songs.   No vocals were played and it was a simple 30 second clip of the prelude1   Absolutely amazing.   Those company's have a few options when that happens...  They can block the entire video (which they did)  or they can block certain countries.   They can also simply mute the infraction portion of the video..  Most people with alittle common sense would of done this!  If we what 20K subscribers and were seriously effecting their bottom line, then I could understand it.   

At any rate, I'm attempting to remove those songs so hopefully the block will be removed by tomorrow.   Really great meeting several fans from both sides of this game.   Lee and I had a great time and we'll definitely make another trip back up here at some point in time.

7 minutes ago, BigBama42 said:

Lol, all yall do is throw it to the overgrown kid committed to Virginia amd let him run it around the end. We will be ready next time. Again, good game, but less impressed!

Probly should be playing in Morristown. Check his address might just have a mail box on the property.