Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

10 minutes ago, cyclones1 said:

Calm down dude I'm just trying to get under the devil man's skin. Personally I think Corey Russell is a better athlete than Cade

I wrote a calm and thoughtful post in response to one that calls Mr. FB average. Calm down? :) Fair opinion on your part re: who is the better athlete. I always think of you as a great poster but you do seem more fired up. PS no one ever gets under Devilman's skin. One has to be thoughtful to have people get under your skin. :)

Edited by noonesfool

1 minute ago, noonesfool said:

I wrote a calm and thoughtful post in response to one that calls Mr. FB average. Calm down? :) Fair opinion on your part re: who is the better athlete. I always think of you as a great poster but you do seem more fired up.

Heck yeah I'm fired up we went toe-to-toe with the best team in the state. Wouldn't you. I honestly thought we didn't have a chance. Go Cyclones

• Like 1

Just now, cyclones1 said:

Heck yeah I'm fired up we went toe-to-toe with the best team in the state. Wouldn't you. I honestly thought we didn't have a chance. Go Cyclones

You did. People do not realize how good GHS is up front on both sides of the ball. That is why they win not belittling any other aspect of their game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Ballard makes them go. Best qb in the state of Tn no doubt. Without him they would still steamroll teams no doubt but he makes them go. They didn’t have to throw lastnight at all. Betsy can’t stop the run that obvious. 

Best mediocre QB in the state. He can't throw the ball down field. Would probably make a good running back up somewhere at a small College!