Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

55 minutes ago, cyclones1 said:

Well you need to turn around watch the game cuz those cars passing by are at your back! What about those cars turning on their headlights. Little bit of cheating going on there I think. How'd you like being second place in both the Junior High games. Mark my words it's coming. LOL LOL LOL

We’ve heard “it’s coming” for awhile now actually especially with the seniors on your team. Still waiting for whatever “ it” is. 

Oh wait! It is coming you’re correct! Greeneville’s 4th state title in 2018! 

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

Like I’ve said before when the high school staff takes over the freshman it’s a different ball game. Sorry you guys aren’t state champion material and probably won’t ever make it to a title game. Greeneville is the King of 4a 

Not for long. You guys got a shack for a Press Box. It's disgusting. You said earlier our stadiums was out in middle of nowhere did you happen to notice its next door to the school?

54 minutes ago, cyclones1 said:

Well you need to turn around watch the game cuz those cars passing by are at your back! What about those cars turning on their headlights. Little bit of cheating going on there I think. How'd you like being second place in both the Junior High games. Mark my words it's coming. LOL LOL LOL

i dont know about a "Better" band, but yours, live most every other band that visits burneyland, they're louder and play better stuff during the game. Ive begged and pleaded for several years, even this past friday to the asst principal, to find out why our band plays the exact same stuff every game, in the exact same order....i know theyre capable of learning new stuff cause they change the halftime show every year. i know most "football" people could care less, but this football person cares, because like em or not, the band IS part of the friday night experience and it CAN be an intimidating factor if good enough.....stadiums? myehh, we could beat you guys in a cow pasture right now...but ive already asked the faculty at south greene and they told me no way in heck are they letting the greene devils play betsy on their field......heehee

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, cyclones1 said:

Not for long. You guys got a shack for a Press Box. It's disgusting. You said earlier our stadiums was out in middle of nowhere did you happen to notice its next door to the school?

Actually the “shack” is getting torn down to build the new “shack” lol

Fact is you can’t beat Greeneville and you know it. Must suck to be second. 

1 minute ago, cyclones1 said:

SHACK???? how dare you buddy...thats the finest 1945 cinder block you can or will find anywhere and the glass windows are kept so clean its as if there arent any....oh and the bathrooms downstairs? yah, i know, all they're missing is a trough, but the request is on Niswongers desk as we speak

Well,we could have a double decker stadium and a 400 member band that is the finest in the nation.Throw in a brand new pressbox and all kinds of goodies and then we would have something like Dobyns Bennett ....STOP !! Give me a hill to sit on and a tree to pee behind and let me watch the football team we have winning state titles and I don't care two cents about all that nice stuff.Believe me, I'd rather our team play on the cow pasture with a rock on the corner of one end zone again as to have the finest stuff with all the glitter and forget what's most important.Now if we can get all that and keep the great team,I won't complain.

Edited by BatmanDevil

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

SHACK???? how dare you buddy...thats the finest 1945 cinder block you can or will find anywhere and the glass windows are kept so clean its as if there arent any....oh and the bathrooms downstairs? yah, i know, all they're missing is a trough, but the request is on Niswongers desk as we speak

We went down to Grainger County a few weeks ago and went to the restroom look like a brand new one they had one urinal and one stall. Craziest thing I've ever seen. Guess they hadn't planned on very many visitors. LOL

20 minutes ago, cyclones1 said:

Oh we got to settle the score with Anderson County. We're going to get that second place crown! LOL

Let me settle this argument for both Cyclone and your buddy Devil from heck. The Mavs will be State Champions! Devilman will go home with his statue of Ballard in his bedroom the Cyclones will not live to fight another day, not this year and Mavs will be celebrating.