Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Let me settle this argument for both Cyclone and your buddy Devil from heck. The Mavs will be State Champions! Devilman will go home with his statue of Ballard in his bedroom the Cyclones will not live to fight another day, not this year and Mavs will be celebrating. 

I’d bet anything the cows won’t win a title. They’re awful. 

And again come up with your trash talk material. Stealing stuff from what other have said make you even dumber 

Edited by DevilMan03

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Let me settle this argument for both Cyclone and your buddy Devil from heck. The Mavs will be State Champions! Devilman will go home with his statue of Ballard in his bedroom the Cyclones will not live to fight another day, not this year and Mavs will be celebrating. 

i can actually see that based on your opposition and defense :bored:

• Like 1

Ok my take on the game. I was surprised that the score in first quarter so small for Greeneville. Elizabethton did not even run the ball. . The Elizabethton QB did not scramble. It is good to scramble early and often; soften (tire) that big line for 4th quarter. Betsy did pretty much eat the secondary of the Devils most 1st half without hardly running or scoring. I did notice Ballard has to throw up to connect with his taller receiver's .......put some hands up people lol. But DevilMan is correct on one thing, this game could have been over earlier. However I did not see a big blowout or mercy like DevilMan predicted I feel you have to mix it up with a fairly good running attack did not see any of that from Betsy. End of 3rd quarter Betsy pass for the td was sweet play call. Other than that AC finishes what they started last year, on Nov 16. Go Mavs! DevilMan and BVD bite the Dust!

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Ok my take on the game. I was surprised that the score in first quarter so small for Greeneville. Elizabethton did not even run the ball. . The Elizabethton QB did not scramble. It is good to scramble early and often; soften (tire) that big line for 4th quarter. Betsy did pretty much eat the secondary of the Devils most 1st half without hardly running or scoring. I did notice Ballard has to throw up to connect with his taller receiver's .......put some hands up people lol. But DevilMan is correct on one thing, this game could have been over earlier. However I did not see a big blowout or mercy like DevilMan predicted I feel you have to mix it up with a fairly good running attack did not see any of that from Betsy. End of 3rd quarter Betsy pass for the td was sweet play call. Other than that AC finishes what they started last year, on Nov 16. Go Mavs! DevilMan and BVD bite the Dust!

You’re correct. Ac will be finished if they make it to the 3rd round lol 

9 minutes ago, barb said:

I can imagine the tax revenue we would rake in on pot...considering the current level of sin tax on liquor

Yeah Washington state started out way too high cost people were not buying but as demand increased after two year the cost was way down even with sin tax. Washington state brought in 319 million and believe it or not people travel as far as Tennessee. I started seeing Georgia, Texas tags and many Vols stickers . It is crazy all the out of state people that come here.

4 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah Washington state started out way too high cost people were not buying but as demand increased after two year the cost was way down even with sin tax. Washington state brought in 319 million and believe it or not people travel as far as Tennessee. I started seeing Georgia, Texas tags and many Vols stickers . It is crazy all the out of state people that come here.

My daughter just moved out of the Puget Sound area and headed back east because the cost of living was prohibitive. I'm not sure she is liking Pittsburg but at least they can afford to buy a house

10 minutes ago, barb said:

My daughter just moved out of the Puget Sound area and headed back east because the cost of living was prohibitive. I'm not sure she is liking Pittsburg but at least they can afford to buy a house

Wow! Yeah that is a huge issue. I live in Puget sound and a middle class home in Tennessee for $200 can easily go over 1 million and it is usually quite a bit smaller. The big reason I stay is it is so beautiful and the climate is the best. Would not give up the cooler temps for the heat in Tennessee. :)