Smith co @ Sequatchie Co

SCPRIDE30

1 hour ago, owlfan2018 said:

I've seen all 3 teams. You most certainly will see. I don't think you will like what you see though.

Wel I don’t think upperman or York has the talent meigs co has and they gave us a spankin. So if they are that good then we may be in trouble but I kinda doubt they’re better than meigs. Meigs is the  the best team on our schedule. South Pitt would probably be the 2nd best team 

Edited by SCPRIDE30

4 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Wel I don’t think upperman or York has the talent meigs co has and they gave us a spankin. So if they are that good then we may be in trouble but I kinda doubt they’re better than meigs. Meigs is the  the best team on our schedule. South Pitt would probably be the 2nd best team 

York does what York does..and have some size..........

Upperman....speed....

Sequatchie  better come to play with these 2........

1 minute ago, Reynard said:

York does what York does..and have some size..........

Upperman....speed....

Sequatchie  better come to play with these 2........

Like I said meigs has size and more speed than both York and upperman together and meigs has the best qb we will see all year. Sequatchie will be ready to play. 

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:15 PM, mofojoe said:

well……. you.....know...… 1-5 anybody will want to play s.c. don't worry about Hartsville there plenty im sure will b glad to step up if u need somebody

You do know where that 1 come from , right??   LOL

think MC will still want to play them??  LOL........

1 hour ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

The Indians can play with York but best have a good game and cross your t's and dot the eyes but im sorry to say Im almost sure upperman will give yall fits all night they are good on all sides of the ball.

21 hours ago, owlfan2018 said:

At least one of your guys had zero class at the end of the game.  If one of our players was talking to the fans our coaches will correct that. Sequatchia won't be hitting york or upperman in the mouth.

Listen hoss, you know your program is terrible when you start talking trash about how some other team is going to beat the team that just curb stomped you. Reminds me a lot of my Uncle Fred; ignorant and pathetic.

57 minutes ago, bolddust281 said:

Listen hoss, you know your program is terrible when you start talking trash about how some other team is going to beat the team that just curb stomped you. Reminds me a lot of my Uncle Fred; ignorant and pathetic.

They must have been slapping hands too hard, or maybe to soft, or maybe not with enough enthusiasm to meet this disgruntled smith county parents standards, because no pushing or fighting of any kind happened. Some people (like your uncle fred) just cant take losing well.