TOP TEN PLAYERS IN 4A THIS 2018 SEASON! (No more than 2 players on the team you root for) I'm trying to see something.

FootballPops

On 10/3/2018 at 7:34 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah The pain will end soon for AC and begin for the Devil's LOL :)

I wish life was as simple for me as it is for you where facts have NO meaning and wish lists count more.

Example. You see Science Hill as a 3 W- 5 L football Team (which by the way would be a big time W/L record on your schedule). I see their 3 wins over teams who are 16 W and 4 L.  Four of the teams that have beat them are 28 W and 1 Loss. Their 5th loss is to DB who is in a similar shape at 2W and 5 L.

Your view is the 8 year old pee wee Mavs are 6 W and 0 L so they are able to beat any NFL team.

Now the Mavs are tough, but you do not have a body of work yet. GHS may or may not get by Betsy and the same goes for Betsy against GHS. Best of luck this week.

Edited by noonesfool

3 hours ago, noonesfool said:

I wish life was as simple for me as it is for you where facts have NO meaning and wish lists count more.

Example. You see Science Hill as a 3 W- 5 L football Team (which by the way would be a big time W/L record on your schedule). I see their 3 wins over teams who are 16 W and 4 L.  Four of the teams that have beat them are 28 W and 1 Loss. Their 5th loss is to DB who is in a similar shape at 2W and 5 L.

Your view is the 8 year old pee wee Mavs are 6 W and 0 L so they are able to beat any NFL team.

Now the Mavs are tough, but you do not have a body of work yet. GHS may or may not get by Betsy and the same goes for Betsy against GHS. Best of luck this week.

The Greenedevils and DevilMan man think they can beat anyone in the state and Nation. I think in my opinion the way Delvilman and his bedroom statue of Ballard should show what kind of mentality that we are dealing with. So the Mavs will move on after defeating the Devil's and DevilMan will go away for another year. He always has next year.

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

The Greenedevils and DevilMan man think they can beat anyone in the state and Nation. I think in my opinion the way Delvilman and his bedroom statue of Ballard should show what kind of mentality that we are dealing with. So the Mavs will move on after defeating the Devil's and DevilMan will go away for another year. He always has next year.

Its not just Greene Devil fans and DevilMan that the Devils could beat any team in the State. (There are sports writers saying the same thing and fans from all over the state that think Greeneville COULD beat anyone in the State this year).  Your banter is funny but have yet to give FACTS that would back up your argument.  You know what people say about opinions..... 

Edited by Swipes
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You Can’t even come up with original material on here. It’s ok I’ll let you pretend to be Devilman 

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

You Can’t even come up with original material on here. It’s ok I’ll let you pretend to be Devilman 

Yall better be careful.  It's about 5 or 6 DevilMan!!! Be specific.  Lol. AC and Greeneville will be one of the most anticipated games of the year. I went on MP and both teams already have it on their schedule, and I do believe that's the Quarters.  Looks like not even unapproved website thinks either one will get knocked off before then.

Edited by FootballPops
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

Its not just Greene Devil fans and DevilMan that the Devils could beat any team in the State. (There are sports writers saying the same thing and fans from all over the state that think Greeneville COULD beat anyone in the State this year).  Your banter is funny but have yet to give FACTS that would back up your argument.  You know what people say about opinions..... 

They said same thing last year but but they still have to play the Mavericks. LOL ;)