Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
FootballPops

TOP TEN PLAYERS IN 4A THIS 2018 SEASON! (No more than 2 players on the team you root for) I'm trying to see something.

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

So Db(we beat by 40) losing by 3 to Bearden Team in which lost to Sh(we beat by 43) 

Sh hill loses to Farragut by 2 I think. We beat the breaks off Farragut preseason btw. That tells me Greeneville is very good and these other teams are not bad teams like the schedule the cows have 

:roflolk: So since you brought up the scrimmage with Farragut remember Fulton beat Greeneville in a scrimmage didn't they?  

Edited by Space3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Space3 said:

:roflolk: So since you brought up the scrimmage with Farragut remember Fulton beat Greeneville in a scrimmage didn't they?  

They did without either QB being able to run.  Tell me how the Fulton and AC scrimmage went.......o wait never mind AC cancelled and Fulton just went ahead and practiced that day.  The Mavs were scarrrrrreeeeeddddddd :popcorneater:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Swipes said:

They did without either QB being able to run.  Tell me how the Fulton and AC scrimmage went.......o wait never mind AC cancelled and Fulton just went ahead and practiced that day.  The Mavs were scarrrrrreeeeeddddddd :popcorneater:

lol Greeneville still lost... 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Space3 said:

lol Greeneville still lost... 

I'll take a loss in a pre season scrimmage to the #1 ranked 5a team in the state by a td than be a chicken any day like AC.  Seeing the speed and Defense that Fulton has only helped the Devils.  Whats your excuse for why AC cancelled the scrimmage?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Space3 said:

lol Greeneville still lost... 

If you wanted to be technical about it Greeneville won 14-13. And btw Greeneville still won state while cows were at home making excuses 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I'll take a loss in a pre season scrimmage to the #1 ranked 5a team in the state by a td than be a chicken any day like AC.  Seeing the speed and Defense that Fulton has only helped the Devils.  Whats your excuse for why AC cancelled the scrimmage?  

That scrimmage wouldn’t have been like the level of competition the cows are use to. But yes the cows cancelled and Fulton practiced anyway lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

If you wanted to be technical about it Greeneville won 14-13. And btw Greeneville still won state while cows were at home making excuses 

Yeah of course they won. In your mind they will always win even when AC beats them at home in the playoffs you will figure out a way to twist out a win; should have could have. Now I would call that EXCUSES! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

So Db(we beat by 40) losing by 3 to Bearden Team in which lost to Sh(we beat by 43) 

Sh hill loses to Farragut by 2 I think. We beat the breaks off Farragut preseason btw. That tells me Greeneville is very good and these other teams are not bad teams like the schedule the cows have 

Excuses excuses excuses  .....lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we are going to talk about Greeneville vs AC take it over to the correct thread.

 https://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php?/topic/254849-ac-or-greeneville/&page=35

I'll leave it on this note there is reason people have no respect for AC when it comes to football and its because they haven't been there and done it before but talk and act like they have. I could see the chest pounding if you have won something outside a conference championship.  Since 2004 AC is 102-62 . Greeneville is 150-39 and has 3 Gold Balls and 1 Silver Ball.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Swipes said:

If we are going to talk about Greeneville vs AC take it over to the correct thread.

 https://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php?/topic/254849-ac-or-greeneville/&page=35

I'll leave it on this note there is reason people have no respect for AC when it comes to football and its because they haven't been there and done it before but talk and act like they have. I could see the chest pounding if you have won something outside a conference championship.  Since 2004 AC is 102-62 . Greeneville is 150-39 and has 3 Gold Balls and 1 Silver Ball.

 

I feel like I am in Elementary School again; DevilMan started it we are just finishing LOL :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I feel like I am in Elementary School again; DevilMan started it we are just finishing LOL :)

Finishing is not one thing AC is good at .  Winning a State Title is Finishing :shock:.  I'll hang up and Listen.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...