• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
ForeverHoopsFan

2018-2019 9AA

Sycamore is the favorite imo..bringing most kids back. Have some height, and shooters.

White house will be good with Ward. Interested to see new coaching staff.

Harpeth lost 6 seniors so should be a down year imo

Cheatham returns 3/4 starters, PG is really good. 

No idea about Greenbriar or west mo

Last February, I’d have gone with Sycamore. Lot of size, experience and shooting.

Pretty sure WH now, since the lead guard (sr) that was at Gallatin transferred to WH. Good kid... realllly good player. My pick for District MVP.

Cheatham? No clue, my guess is they fight for 3rd. 

Heritage lost 3 sr’s that played heavy minutes the last 2-3yrs. They’ll be tall/ long, but inexperienced.

Greenbrier/ Harpeth both lose 6+ rotation sr’s. Hard to put a positive spin on that.

Westmoreland played well in the district tourney last yr, so there’s that.

Any other scores? I heard Cheatham lost but did not see score. Harpeth beat Father Ryan 55 50 in OT, led most of way until 4th then buzzer beater to tie. Don’t think anyone had them winning going in but they looked good.

Good job to both. CWHS and FRHS are usually pretty tough to beat. Those two games looked like the toughest matchups for game one of season. 

Watertown - 59
Cheatham County - 52

Murfreesboro Central Magnet - 57
Greenbrier - 41

Creek Wood - 59
Sycamore - 62

Jackson County - 48
Westmoreland - 33

White House Heritage - 51
University School Nashville - 47

Harpeth - 55
Father Ryan - 50

It will be a battle at the top between sycamore and White House. I think sycamore edges them out bc sycamore can play defense they have a legit 6 “8 rim defender and are deeper. White House always can shoot and I’m excited to see this transfer you guys are talking about. 

Sycamore looks like the team to beat. Big man is improved, good team defense, and they can make 3's.

The WH transfer is a monster (Best player in district by far), but has only played in 8/15 games so far. Not sure what's the story there.

CCHS/ Greenbrier/ Heritage/ Harpeth will battle for 3-6. No clue if any of them are any good. 

And then there's Westmoreland...