Oneida @ Meigs County

Guest Fall101

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Oneida was playing against the odds before they lost the big back, Don't expect this game to be what its cracked up to be. Oneida is a huge underdog ,Meigs posters playing possum and they know it.

Yes sir,Have great friends in Indian country but it is what it is.Meigs will probably have a clock that wont stop at some point.They remind me alot of our little team....i still think we can take em tho.:roflol:

Guest Fall101
4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Oneida was playing against the odds before they lost the big back, Don't expect this game to be what its cracked up to be. Oneida is a huge underdog ,Meigs posters playing possum and they know it.

Agreed Pujo!! If Oneida can keep it within 14 I’ll be happy 

Just now, orngnblk said:

Yes sir,Have great friends in Indian country but it is what it is.Meigs will probably have a clock that wont stop at some point.They remind me alot of our little team....i still think we can take em tho.:roflol:

Think it would be a good game but I would take you guys. Its really rare when a small team is really good in all areas, Pass,  run  and very good on defense. I just can't find a weakness. Key injuries is the only thing that could derail you guys.

2 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Agreed Pujo!! If Oneida can keep it within 14 I’ll be happy 

That would be  a pretty good feat. My guess is Meigs win's by at least 3 scores. Its surely nothing against you guys, shoot I'm pulling for you but then again I've pulled for the Chiefs and Braves  forever. Look what thats got me.

44 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Wish we could play. What a game that would be. We would spot you 14

:roflolk: :mrgreen: :roflol: :motorbike:

52 minutes ago, pujo said:

Opossum ... that's somewhat hurtful. 

We dont think we are world beaters honestly, but we do think we have a well rounded team. I really dont know how it will turn out, I have my theory but ima keep it to myself. The team that beat Gatlinburg Pittman would be a hard team for us. The team that lost to Harriman I wouldn't be so worried about. That's the thoughts i'll share on the matter.

Guest Fall101
5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Opossum ... that's somewhat hurtful. 

We dont think we are world beaters honestly, but we do think we have a well rounded team. I really dont know how it will turn out, I have my theory but ima keep it to myself. The team that beat Gatlinburg Pittman would be a hard team for us. The team that lost to Harriman I wouldn't be so worried about. That's the thoughts i'll share on the matter.

I pray that the team that beat GP gets off that bus tomorrow night. 

3 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

That's what we need but man I dont want to get extremely nervous before playoff time! Gotta work Saturday and wont be able to sleep. So that tem can only play a half

15 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Losing #5 is a big deal,the team that beat GP aint there no more. Not saying you can't keep it competitive because stranger things have happened but Meig's reminds me a lot of our team in 2016 and 15 that took Oneida to the Woodshed two times and I see this Meig's team Rolling pretty good. They have a lot to prove this year after being beat by Rockwood so don't think they're going to take it easy on anybody if they can put 40 on you they're going to put it on you and put it on you quick.Im pulling for the Indians i always will but Oneida has to step in the 2010's to be a serious contender again,until they do its a first maybe a second round exit.