Silverdale Seahawks @ Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Booger

Silverdale travels across town to take on the Irish.......ND had their way last season w/ Silverdale when the Seahawks hosted ND for their homecomin......Irish closed out the evening at 58-0......probably a few more points than what Fant would have preferred, but the decision was made that goin for 2 on extra points was a lot cheaper than losing a football down in the endzone forrest swamp every time ND kicked an extra point.....will b good to see how some of those Irish transfers fare in this game.....

.......hopefully the Irish will not overlook the Seahawks and put enuff points on the board early so they may get the opportunity to work on a few things in prep for the following week visit to Vermont Ave by GCA

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ND names the score tomorrow in practice, you know that already. One thing that always puzzles me about some of these schools; why don’t they have a few dad’s that want to get on here and post about their team? Even if they’re not great, they could talk about the positive aspects of their school. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a Seahawks fan on here, sad. 

11 hours ago, Booger said:

Silverdale travels across town to take on the Irish.......ND had their way last season w/ Silverdale when the Seahawks hosted ND for their homecomin......Irish closed out the evening at 58-0......probably a few more points than what Fant would have preferred, but the decision was made that goin for 2 on extra points was a lot cheaper than losing a football down in the endzone forrest swamp every time ND kicked an extra point.....will b good to see how some of those Irish transfers fare in this game.....

.......hopefully the Irish will not overlook the Seahawks and put enuff points on the board early so they may get the opportunity to work on a few things in prep for the following week visit to Vermont Ave by GCA

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Boog....you mention Irish transfers? That can't hurt their chances any! We've got a few kids that decided they wanted to be Rams, instead of Warriors on our team this year. None of them are eligible this year. How is it the Irish transfers are eligible? Did they transfer the year before? Did they claim some sort of hardship? I'm not trying to stir the pot (I think these kids should be allowed to play the next year. They don't get a redshirt year. I'm really just curious.

From the look of some of the scores this year, Silverdale must be a whole lot better than they were last year. If they got some of those studs they had on their baseball team last spring, playing football, they are probably pretty decent. I was very impressed with the baseball team! I'm guessing none of those kids are on the team. They had a vocal fan base for baseball. Surely, some of those folks would be on here telling us all about their boys.

8 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Boog....you mention Irish transfers? That can't hurt their chances any! We've got a few kids that decided they wanted to be Rams, instead of Warriors on our team this year. None of them are eligible this year. How is it the Irish transfers are eligible? Did they transfer the year before? Did they claim some sort of hardship? I'm not trying to stir the pot (I think these kids should be allowed to play the next year. They don't get a redshirt year. I'm really just curious.

From the look of some of the scores this year, Silverdale must be a whole lot better than they were last year. If they got some of those studs they had on their baseball team last spring, playing football, they are probably pretty decent. I was very impressed with the baseball team! I'm guessing none of those kids are on the team. They had a vocal fan base for baseball. Surely, some of those folks would be on here telling us all about their boys.

oh, it were no doubt a hardshipper...

.....and that hole baseball players on the football team thing carrys no value......u seen the Irish baseball and softball records

Booger just sayin :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, Booger said:

oh, it were no doubt a hardshipper...

.....and that hole baseball players on the football team thing carrys no value......u seen the Irish baseball and softball records

Booger just sayin :rolleyes:

That's just because yours aren't very good. When you've got state championship caliber teams, there are generally some key components that excel in more than one sport. Athletes that play multiple sports are, typically, quite capable of directly affecting the outcome of a game.

Now, I'll give you this.....we know "most" linemen don't play more than one sport, unless they throw that metal frisbee and cannonball around during the spring. Obviously, linemen affect the game of football as much as any position.

I'll bet you a Champy's chicken liver you guys will account for our baseball player(s) in your game plan. You just don't know you're doing it. If you'd be kind enough not to, that'd be great.

Before I hit send on this morning, I just watched the Silverdale v CAK film.....nevermind. Booger's right.....ain't gonna matter. I was really just trying to be nice to our "need to put a net behind that goalpost" brethren down south.

5 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

That's just because yours aren't very good. When you've got state championship caliber teams, there are generally some key components that excel in more than one sport. Athletes that play multiple sports are, typically, quite capable of directly affecting the outcome of a game.

What happened to Silverdale last year in baseball? We hosted a play in game between CCS and St. George’s, and then beat CCS badly in a double header to advance to the state championship round. CCS had one really good player. Did they put Silverdale out?

Edited by BreadTruck44

2 hours ago, BreadTruck44 said:

What happened to Silverdale last year in baseball? We hosted a play in game between CCS and St. George’s, and then beat CCS badly in a double header to advance to the state championship round. CCS had one really good player. Did they put Silverdale out?

No.....we did. I was trying to be nice. :) 

CCS definitely has a VERY GOOD PLAYER. You guys had a VERY GOOD TEAM, as usual. Big difference.....unless he can shut you down from the mound.

45 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

No.....we did. I was trying to be nice. :) 

CCS definitely has a VERY GOOD PLAYER. You guys had a VERY GOOD TEAM, as usual. Big difference.....unless he can shut you down from the mound.

Ah... yeah, he hit three bombs on us I believe. Definitely a good D1 player in the making. Sadly, they had no pitching at all. He was athletic enough to come in relief and throw hard, but not a lot of movement. He made St. George’s look bad when he came in to relieve in their game.

Their fans were a bit different... Two different sets asked me to turn the walk up and in between innings music down so they could better hear each other talk... They were in lawn chairs right in front of the left field line speaker. 

did Booger bring any mention bout any baseball when Booger started this thread.....and on top of it yall want to b chattin bout The Sword of Joshua Full Independent Pentecostal Assembly and their different fan base......oh how they r different......dont care one bit

...get this thing back on track

Booger just sayin :mad:

4 hours ago, BreadTruck44 said:

Ah... yeah, he hit three bombs on us I believe. Definitely a good D1 player in the making. Sadly, they had no pitching at all. He was athletic enough to come in relief and throw hard, but not a lot of movement. He made St. George’s look bad when he came in to relieve in their game.

Their fans were a bit different... Two different sets asked me to turn the walk up and in between innings music down so they could better hear each other talk... They were in lawn chairs right in front of the left field line speaker. 

It sounds like we caught a break when we played them. He was dinged up, so they left him home.

They're a different group down that way.....even charge for parking, so we can pay for their band uniforms, or whatever.