AP POLL CLASS 2A OCT 1 2018

Southtowner

24 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Download the FunRadioTN app on your phone and you can get the TC radio broadcast. Or go online and listen at FunRadioTN.com i believe is the address. 

Nah man need to see them in person. Can watch a team and know and know how your team would match up. Listening to it just wouldn't do. 

45 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

You can always click on the Coacht scoreboard for that date and check the icons at the end of each game for any streaming possibilities. 

That's a good idea man. Thanks. I really dont use the T to its fullest capability apparently.

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Nah man need to see them in person. Can watch a team and know and know how your team would match up. Listening to it just wouldn't do. 

I totally understand that. Our radio crew does an outstanding job of relaying the facts. Not a complete homer broadcast although they do at times understandably so being 2 TC Alumns. But would allow you to get live updates of the game if you really wanted to know. And as JacketFanNation1 (he is part of the broadcast btw) said, game starts at 8pm ET so you got an extra hr to get West and visit the historic Creekbank.

BDR Poll

1. Peabody 

2. Meigs County

3. Columbia Academy 

4. Watertown

5. Waverly

6. Tyner

7. Trousdale County

8. Union City

9. Gibson County

10. Lewis County

i agree with ambassador that Peabody still comes out of the west and still think they are the best team in state despite the loss. UC received a beatdown last year by Adamsville and still ended up in cookeville. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

i agree with ambassador that Peabody still comes out of the west and still think they are the best team in state despite the loss. UC received a beatdown last year by Adamsville and still ended up in cookeville. 

Peabody’s opponents are 17-30. The only decent teams were Milan UC and GC. UC I’m afraid is down and out. I’m not sure I’m sold on Peabody being best in the West. People can get mad if they want but IMO I just don’t think they have proven much. They have beat some down and some no good teams. It appears that the “super region” is down this year. I mean Gibson Co is leading the region. Who would have thought that?! But I could be wrong. Time will tell. And IMO CA should be #1

Edited by Trollin

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

Peabody’s opponents are 17-30. The only decent teams were Milan UC and GC. UC I’m afraid is down and out. I’m not sure I’m sold on Peabody being best in the West. People can get mad if they want but IMO I just don’t think they have proven much. They have beat some down and some no good teams. It appears that the “super region” is down this year. I mean Gibson Co is leading the region. Who would have thought that?! But I could be wrong. Time will tell. And IMO CA should be #1

We very well could be the best team coming out of the west. But I’m not completely sold yet. There are still things that need to be fixed, and I think will be fixed. But I’m not ready to doubt Peabody yet. That region is usually a bloodbath. Only time will tell though. 

1 minute ago, BulldawgsRise said:

We very well could be the best team coming out of the west. But I’m not completely sold yet. There are still things that need to be fixed, and I think will be fixed. But I’m not ready to doubt Peabody yet. That region is usually a bloodbath. Only time will tell though. 

The Gibson loss would not phase me in rankings and Peabody if they hadn't played Milan so close. Only time will tell though.