David Crockett at Tennessee High

stockton4182

This game going to be tough. I hope Crockett doesn’t overlook this game and have their heads on the musket bowl the following week. You could tell Crockett was coming off a bye week took them awhile to get going against Cherokee after scoreless first quarter Cherokee kicked a field goal to make it 3-0 Crockett scored 41 straight points before Cherokee scored a late touchdown 41-10 Crockett moves to 7-0 makes the trip to The Stone Castle I’m going with Crockett 42-21.

9 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

This game going to be tough. I hope Crockett doesn’t overlook this game and have their heads on the musket bowl the following week. You could tell Crockett was coming off a bye week took them awhile to get going against Cherokee after scoreless first quarter Cherokee kicked a field goal to make it 3-0 Crockett scored 41 straight points before Cherokee scored a late touchdown 41-10 Crockett moves to 7-0 makes the trip to The Stone Castle I’m going with Crockett 42-21.

No need for you to worry, Crockett is going 10-0

Regardless of what happens the rest of the season, i will have to say Coach Chandley and his staff have done an Amazing job. Yeah i know they have talent. But you still got to put kids in the right spot and get them to buy in to what your doing. The Campbell Co and #### Co games were tied at the half, and whatever they did at halftime really worked. Campbell Co scored 7, #### Co 0.

I love the enthusiasm this staff has injected into this team and Community. After what these kids  went thru last year and now to be playing at this level is a testament to the kids toughness. 

Tn. High will be a great game i think. They look bigger and have more depth than DC. So lets tee it up Friday nite and see what happens. Good luck to both teams. GO PIONEERS