OAK RIDGE @ CLINTON

92Dragon

18 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Yes your right about the CC game.We have done that a lot this yr.We have trouble scoring sometimes if we don't hit the big play.Our Oline is our weakness but really proud of them because they are so young and getting better.I think this game means more to Clinton right now so they could make a game out of it.West is a good team and that was a close game for both teams.Somebody told me weather is gonna be cool Friday night so Im ready for some football.I love a cool Friday night game.Go Wildcats

I sure hope this game doesn’t mean more to a Clinton!

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:17 PM, catswild said:

I sure hope this game doesn’t mean more to a Clinton!

Just the way it is right now.Clinton would stop just short of a parade if they beat Oak Ridge Friday.It would be a turning point for the program.For Oak Ridge a win is what everybody expects.The Oak Ridge players I talk with have DB,Fulton and the Ads as the game they look forward to the most.Its safe to say if Oak Ridge came out as pumped and focused as they did vs Fulton last yr that the mercy rule would be in affect Friday.

9 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Just the way it is right now.Clinton would stop just short of a parade if they beat Oak Ridge Friday.It would be a turning point for the program.For Oak Ridge a win is what everybody expects.The Oak Ridge players I talk with have DB,Fulton and the Ads as the game they look forward to the most.Its safe to say if Oak Ridge came out as pumped and focused as they did vs Fulton last yr that the mercy rule would be in affect Friday.

What you say makes sense but I hope we are ready

• Like 1

14 hours ago, catswild said:

What you say makes sense but I hope we are ready

Me too.At this time in season we cant afford to go backwards in any way.I was told at Pizza Inn that some Clinton players called J.Graham fast but you just have to touch him to bring him down.Called Mitchell over rated.Booker was good at defense but not a good qb.Also said Oak Ridge is a fast team but don't like a physical game.Not smart to talk all that smack if true but could've been an Oak Ridger saying that to get them fired up.Go Wildcats