“THE REMATCH” #1 Greeneville Vs Betsy Round 3

DevilMan03

Lot of football to be played. Elizabethton has a good team and s good coach they played hard just like I knew they would. To be honest I feel better about Greeneville going in to a rematch if it happens if and that's a big if they clean up the penalties that they had tonight. They scored touchdowns on 5 of 7 possessions . And the other two possessions they had it first and goal from the 6 both time's and some very questionable play calling and decisions put them in a position to where they got flagged and backed up. I felt like if they had just lined up and ran it right at them on those two possessions that with 4 tries they would have scored. On both and of course the first time they decided to let the play clock run down to 1 before they snapped the ball and they had a lineman move early. Should have just stayed in rhythm thing's we're clicking on the ground. I guess she wanted to score and not give them much time left before half to go back down. But I do believe the waiting to the very last second was what caused the false start. So I believe elizabethton would have to find away to slow down the run game. And if that means putting extra player's in the box. Then here comes the bubble screen. It's just tuff to stop greeneville they have a good offensive line and and a lot of talent at the skilled possessions. But I do want to give elizabethton credit I think they showed they are worthy of their ranking. And they play extremely Hard. And their skill position player's are fantastic. They are just a little behind Greeneville up front. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Greendevil87 said:

Lot of football to be played. Elizabethton has a good team and s good coach they played hard just like I knew they would. To be honest I feel better about Greeneville going in to a rematch if it happens if and that's a big if they clean up the penalties that they had tonight. They scored touchdowns on 5 of 7 possessions . And the other two possessions they had it first and goal from the 6 both time's and some very questionable play calling and decisions put them in a position to where they got flagged and backed up. I felt like if they had just lined up and ran it right at them on those two possessions that with 4 tries they would have scored. On both and of course the first time they decided to let the play clock run down to 1 before they snapped the ball and they had a lineman move early. Should have just stayed in rhythm thing's we're clicking on the ground. I guess she wanted to score and not give them much time left before half to go back down. But I do believe the waiting to the very last second was what caused the false start. So I believe elizabethton would have to find away to slow down the run game. And if that means putting extra player's in the box. Then here comes the bubble screen. It's just tuff to stop greeneville they have a good offensive line and and a lot of talent at the skilled possessions. But I do want to give elizabethton credit I think they showed they are worthy of their ranking. And they play extremely Hard. And their skill position player's are fantastic. They are just a little behind Greeneville up front. 

Here we go with the officials crying from another Greeneville fan. When trust me everything went their way.   They blame officiating when they win they blame them when they lose prime example of why officials are in their pocket.

32 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

Here we go with the officials crying from another Greeneville fan. When trust me everything went their way.   They blame officiating when they win they blame them when they lose prime example of why officials are in their pocket.

Please point out where Greendevil87 said anything about the officiating in his post you quoted?  Both sides had bad calls or non calls on plays.  Both teams played hard and both teams should meet again if they take care of business and will be in for another battle.  It was a great game and great atmosphere!  Much respect for Betsy!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

You’re really trying to stir the pot Woodby lol 

i did notice Gillespie on the D line was double teamed and on almost every play lastnight. There were a lot of missed calls on both sides. Greeneville needs to regroup and get the penalties under controlled.cost them 14 points tonight. Like I’ve said that game wasn’t as close as the score indicated and if your Betsy fans don’t agree something’s wrong. 

5 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

You’re really trying to stir the pot Woodby lol 

i did notice Gillespie on the D line was double teamed and on almost every play lastnight. There were a lot of missed calls on both sides. Greeneville needs to regroup and get the penalties under controlled.cost them 14 points tonight. Like I’ve said that game wasn’t as close as the score indicated and if your Betsy fans don’t agree something’s wrong. 

There you go being an idiot again

• Upvote 1