HICKMAN CO AT LEWIS CO MONDAY OCT 15

selectedgrain

Absolutely ridiculous that this game was not finished after the long delay the night it began, or at least the weekend of the game. A terrible position for Lewis County here, coming off of a long road game Friday night and with the what will essentially be the region 5AA championship game this Friday night.

37 minutes ago, TheStuff said:

Absolutely ridiculous that this game was not finished after the long delay the night it began, or at least the weekend of the game. A terrible position for Lewis County here, coming off of a long road game Friday night and with the what will essentially be the region 5AA championship game this Friday night.

I agree with you.. Very bad time for this game to take place. You could look at it a diffrent way tho I guess. A really good practice day for both teams.

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

I agree with you.. Very bad time for this game to take place. You could look at it a diffrent way tho I guess. A really good practice day for both teams.

Hard to imagine this as a practice game though. This is the game that all Lewis County players, past, present, and future, circle as the big game on the schedule. I have heard the same from Hickman County people as well for years. 

Hickman County has a non-region game Friday with FRA, a team that will beat them by 30+ while Lewis County travels to CA to determine the region champion. 

1 hour ago, TheStuff said:

I agree that it should've been finished Saturday that weekend. 3 games in 7 days isn't fair to the Lewis Co boys. Hope no injuries come out of that. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tigers6056 said:

I agree that it should've been finished Saturday that weekend. 3 games in 7 days isn't fair to the Lewis Co boys. Hope no injuries come out of that. 

There are so many things that should have been considered other than one team not wanting to wait out the rain any longer or not willing to make it work that weekend. Both teams have short recovery time from Friday to Monday and then Monday to Friday.

2 hours ago, TheStuff said:

I feel that LC will vent some frustrations early in this one, and Hickman will feel the wrath. Hope that they get to rest the starters early...they will need it later.

16 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I feel that LC will vent some frustrations early in this one, and Hickman will feel the wrath. Hope that they get to rest the starters early...they will need it later.

I feel the same, if the game gets played. There is rain in the forecast, quite a bit of it, and Bulldogs are hydrophobic.

• Upvote 1