Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

1 minute ago, MavMafia18 said:

Mavs are focused on this weeks game and this weeks game only!!  Betsy’s coming to town and leaving with a frown. We'll focus on Sul South or Greeneville(most likely Greeneville) when the times comes. As for right now AC and Betsy could care less about next week and I’m sure S South and Greeneville feel the same way. Either way the game in two weeks decides the 4A state champ. Nobody from the other bracket matters. AC, Betsy or Greeneville.  Only three options to win it all in Cookeville. #Hookem #MavMafia

Well Done! Awesome :)

Nobody realizes strength of schedule means nothing. They talk about AC giving up more points this season than Greeneville but our starters have sat the entire second half for 6 games or more. In  blowout games we don’t run the score to prove a point. Our guys go out and do what they worked on all week. Once it’s done they rest. If you need to score 60+ points to prove a point than you’re not as confident as you think you are. A win is a win no matter how you look at it. If points decide how good you are than AC and Betsy should tie based on the Howard game. See how stupid that sounds?? #Hookem

Edited by MavMafia18

3 hours ago, MavMafia18 said:

Nobody realizes strength of schedule means nothing. They talk about AC giving up more points this season than Greeneville but our starters have sat the entire second half for 6 games or more. In  blowout games we don’t run the score to prove a point. Our guys go out and do what they worked on all week. Once it’s done they rest. If you need to score 60+ points to prove a point than you’re not as confident as you think you are. A win is a win no matter how you look at it. If points decide how good you are than AC and Betsy should tie based on the Howard game. See how stupid that sounds?? #Hookem

33-20 29-14 Clinton scores 21 onstarters. That alone is more than double what Greeneville starters allowed all season. 

unapproved website btw was edited by a dumb Ac fan. Like I’ve said Greeneville plays Betsy next week. 

42-14 Sorry CowTown 

42 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

33-20 29-14 Clinton scores 21 onstarters. That alone is more than double what Greeneville starters allowed all season. 

unapproved website btw was edited by a dumb Ac fan. Like I’ve said Greeneville plays Betsy next week. 

42-14 Sorry CowTown 

You all going to make devilman 03  go bonkers...lol

4 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

42-14 Sorry CowTown 

Obviously you’re a real sports person. Betsy scored 20 on your starters but I guess 21 is double 20 with Green Devil math. By the way not all starters played against Clinton. Rotated heavy with the secondary due to injuries. AC has rotated heavy in every game because of early injuries. You have the argument won about how good Greeneville is. Everyone knows that. Only an idiot wouldn’t give them the credit they deserve. Very talented team top to bottom but nobody cares about them this week. It’s Betsy week. Next week can discuss the rematch. Honestly everyone should want the rematch. GHS vs Betsy is boring for you guys. The rematch would be exciting and I’m sure the atmosphere will be packed. I’m guessing 10k plus on hand to watch.