Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

36 minutes ago, MavMafia18 said:

Obviously you’re a real sports person. Betsy scored 20 on your starters but I guess 21 is double 20 with Green Devil math. By the way not all starters played against Clinton. Rotated heavy with the secondary due to injuries. AC has rotated heavy in every game because of early injuries. You have the argument won about how good Greeneville is. Everyone knows that. Only an idiot wouldn’t give them the credit they deserve. Very talented team top to bottom but nobody cares about them this week. It’s Betsy week. Next week can discuss the rematch. Honestly everyone should want the rematch. GHS vs Betsy is boring for you guys. The rematch would be exciting and I’m sure the atmosphere will be packed. I’m guessing 10k plus on hand to watch. 

+1

9 hours ago, MavMafia18 said:

Nobody realizes strength of schedule means nothing. They talk about AC giving up more points this season than Greeneville but our starters have sat the entire second half for 6 games or more. In  blowout games we don’t run the score to prove a point. Our guys go out and do what they worked on all week. Once it’s done they rest. If you need to score 60+ points to prove a point than you’re not as confident as you think you are. A win is a win no matter how you look at it. If points decide how good you are than AC and Betsy should tie based on the Howard game. See how stupid that sounds?? #Hookem

This was a dang good post !!!??

1 hour ago, MavMafia18 said:

Obviously you’re a real sports person. Betsy scored 20 on your starters but I guess 21 is double 20 with Green Devil math. By the way not all starters played against Clinton. Rotated heavy with the secondary due to injuries. AC has rotated heavy in every game because of early injuries. You have the argument won about how good Greeneville is. Everyone knows that. Only an idiot wouldn’t give them the credit they deserve. Very talented team top to bottom but nobody cares about them this week. It’s Betsy week. Next week can discuss the rematch. Honestly everyone should want the rematch. GHS vs Betsy is boring for you guys. The rematch would be exciting and I’m sure the atmosphere will be packed. I’m guessing 10k plus on hand to watch. 

Yes, the injury bug hit us early this year. We got alot of younger guys playing time without worrying about the game this season. But we are finally healthy  and playing good ball. Playoffs you keep your best players on the field. Looking forward to Besty this Friday. 

22 minutes ago, Bullring99 said:

Yes, the injury bug hit us early this year. We got alot of younger guys playing time without worrying about the game this season. But we are finally healthy  and playing good ball. Playoffs you keep your best players on the field. Looking forward to Besty this Friday. 

Friday night was a true sign of how good the defense really is. Wasn’t a super tough team but the starters finally played together and rallied around each other. Very aggressive defense with size and speed now that everyone is healthy. 

4 minutes ago, MavMafia18 said:

Friday night was a true sign of how good the defense really is. Wasn’t a super tough team but the starters finally played together and rallied around each other. Very aggressive defense with size and speed now that everyone is healthy. 

Yeah this means everything. Mavs just need to focus and be fired up for round 2. 1 down #2 to go! Focus focus and execute ! Go Mavs !

2 hours ago, MavMafia18 said:

20+14+21=21??? That must be Ac math 

39 minutes ago, MavMafia18 said:

Yawn Greeneville beat them 69-0 starters played 11 Snaps on offense. 

16 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Yawn Greeneville beat them 69-0 starters played 11 Snaps on offense. 

DevilMan is a distraction. He Would very like to be playing at home next week against sister Betsy. Focus on Elizabethton (Betsy) this week only. Focus then execute with precision ! Go Mavs !

Edited by Mavericksinflight

1 hour ago, Bullring99 said: