Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

8 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Better go to Food City if you want to cook up some steaks, all they got in anderson county is some cheap ground turdkey and a bunch of whole whole bunch of dillusional flying calves...:-D... OH, but they do have some pretty cute firecrackers they shoot off before their football games that they play in that thing they call a stadium....where  i come from a stadium has stands on BOTH sides of the field...i guess they havent figured out how to county to TWO yet.....

Lmao

8 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Better go to Food City if you want to cook up some steaks, all they got in anderson county is some cheap ground turdkey and a bunch of whole whole bunch of dillusional flying calves...:-D... OH, but they do have some pretty cute firecrackers they shoot off before their football games that they play in that thing they call a stadium....where  i come from a stadium has stands on BOTH sides of the field...i guess they havent figured out how to county to TWO yet.....

I am calling PETA...this is just not right. LOL :)

14 minutes ago, greene4747 said:

Lawnman,  How are you feeling about tomorrow night? Keys to the game, weather concerns, defense?

I feeling pretty confident the Cyclones can win this game but we have to be able to get our run game going.I thought when we played the Devils we didn’t run the ball enough.When we played AC last year our secondary was young so I feel we can slow there passing game down a little bit better this year and if we don’t we will have a hard time winning this game.I think special teams will play a key role in who wins this game as well and as far as weather it may effect the passing game a little but you have to be ready to play no matter what Mother Nature throws at you.I believe Shawn will have this team ready to play.

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Only when your good buddy DevilMan invites us in a his loving way. He has a cunning way of getting our undivided attention. Lol

Well he inevitably invites himself to your forums as well. And usually when he comments, the opposition fires back. So naturally, you get the entire party.  

• Upvote 1