Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

5 hours ago, zero said:

Devilboy03, you have to be lonely person.... Really all I see out of Greenville is the short game that's why #2 has such a good completion record he doesn't throw down the field like AC's #9 does... IMO #9 is 100% the QB.....

He put on a great show last year against Greeneville with 4 picks.... to the same kid Mr. Seth Crawford 

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I can confirm that DevilMan...Best in the state!!

Haha ... the video I saw with Clinton sure didn't show much class by A.C.  coaches .. and the staff in state ?? What have they done .. go undefeated against the weakest schedule ever in TSSAA.. Haha.. yea right .. I coulda went down to McDonald's.. Krystal.. Arbys .. burger king .. Hardee and got the store Mgr s to coach and get Wal-Mart mgr to call plays and go undefeated against that schedule .... 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Haha ... the video I saw with Clinton sure didn't show much class by A.C.  coaches .. and the staff in state ?? What have they done .. go undefeated against the weakest schedule ever in TSSAA.. Haha.. yea right .. I coulda went down to McDonald's.. Krystal.. Arbys .. burger king .. Hardee and got the store Mgr s to coach and get Wal-Mart mgr to call plays and go undefeated against that schedule .... 

LOL LOL your so funny. Same conference last year same teams. We won the Betsy game and was on the way to taking out Greenevilles so really really. Yeah right!!!!!