Cheap Shot

MCKRebel

First let me say CONGRATS to the McKenzie Rebels. You have made us proud. Now to a more serious note. As many of you know, the coaching staff at Lewis Co. has many ties to McKenzie. I know all of the coahces have class and encourage good sportsmanship. Saying that, I know the "Cheap Shot" taken on our QB after the PAT at the end of the game will not go unpunished. If you cant accept losing and you cant keep your cool, dont be on the field. Have a little class about yourself.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BoneCrusher

I didn't see the hit I just saw the player down and the flag come in, so I won't comment on whether or not it was a cheap shot, all that I will say is your team conducted themselves poorly throughout the game. There were several times when the rebels taunted the panthers and the refs didn't do a thing about it. When ya'll got a first down several times your qb would look at the panthers sideline and point his hand for the first down. If he was the one that got hurt I guess he got what he deserved. Then we can talk about #42 on your team taunting the panthers sideline after the extra point and even flipping them off. He's lucky he didn't get dealt with I saw a coach holding a player back who had started to take off after him and on the kickoff I saw him get pointed out by a player and then almost get his head taken off. I guess one of the boys from Mitchell will deal with him next week. I read about how bad your fans were all of last week, and I will be the first to say that I saw them do nothing bad, the guys in the endzone were loud and stuff but they weren't rude either. Maybe the players could take a few lessons from the fans.

BoneCrusher you got it pretty messed up yourselves. I guess you never watch your own players did you. I wish you could have heard and seen some of the things. One time a rebel was tackled near the home sideline and the LC player said Yeah you bad bad person take that!!! What do you call that...NO CLASS! And even when they made tackles the cursed and showboated. Make sure you consider your team before you make comments about the other.

[Edited by QueenBee on 11-23-02 10:43P]

Mckenzie if you havent been to hallie before your going to enjoy yourself...Lets just say I'd compare it to THA MOUND of Melrose and The Memphis Fair grounds. As far as trash talk between the fans goes I'd keep that to a minimum...even though its next to the police station...MAKE MAD the wrong person and you'll be dodging bullets.

[Edited by QueenBee on 11-23-02 10:51P]

thats ok tho. who had the winning score at the end of the game? if #42 did flip the bird oh well. it's over now. the rebs taunting the panthers? let me know how and i'll tell u. just stop being a sore loser and stink it up. so what if he did get dealt with? who got dealt with? i believe it was lewis. i thought ya'll were gonna celebrate on our 50? what happened to that idea? and it was a cheap shot in case u didn't know. and how did we conduct ourselves poorly?

Hey Bonecrusher you want to talk about the rebels showing no class? What about lewis county throwing a punch at #25? That was a clear cheapshot on the holder and it came straight from a bunch of rednecks. That shows no class and no control by the coaches. #42 did not flip ya'll off, trust me he would have told me. I bet your guys felt real good takin a hit on a defenseless holder and knocking him out when he drove 84 yards for the winning td on LC. Have fun liftin weights. By the way, Mathis whipped Clift and Mathis will be ready Fri.