Waverly @ Hickman County

Wavo2004

7 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

It will be a long night for HC. Waverly going to score 77?

I don't know Vandy. Though we did beat them pretty handily, I still wasn't impressed by the performance. That game should have been way over by half time! Then to be up by 40+ and to still have your starting QB in running the ball and making tackles in the 4th quarter in ludacris to me! There was senior boys that only got to play two snaps on senior night when we up by 40! Not to mention we got this beast on the sidelines that's barely touching the ball! I just don't get what he's doing sometimes!

2 hours ago, Super8Dad said:

I don't know Vandy. Though we did beat them pretty handily, I still wasn't impressed by the performance. That game should have been way over by half time! Then to be up by 40+ and to still have your starting QB in running the ball and making tackles in the 4th quarter in ludacris to me! There was senior boys that only got to play two snaps on senior night when we up by 40! Not to mention we got this beast on the sidelines that's barely touching the ball! I just don't get what he's doing sometimes!

Not very smart is it!!! Good thing nobody got hurt. He will have to let that beast get some touches if we plan on making a run for the gold ball.

6 hours ago, Super8Dad said:

I am going to say your son might be one of those Seniors Superdad. 

14 minutes ago, JoeyFreshwater said:

I am going to say your son might be one of those Seniors Superdad. 

Yeah dude...I'm with you. Them seniors want to get in the game, they need to work harder!!! No room in big boy football for kids who's only justification for "playing time" is that they've put their time in out in the brain boiling sun same as the talented kids, done the fundraising, been good teammates to the REAL players, and just from lack of something better to do, had their families to show up game after game to support the team!!! So what that they bleed school colors same as the "studs" on the team, or that their football (and high school) careers are practically done...or for that matter that some dufus called this one "senior night" just to honor some bench riding dead weight***. YOU TELL 'EM!!

*** denotes extreme sarcasm.

(SIGH)...pathetic...welcome to the 'T, LOSER.

Edited by tradertwo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tradertwo said:

Yeah dude...I'm with you. Them seniors want to get in the game, they need to work harder!!! No room in big boy football for kids who's only justification for "playing time" is that they've put their time in out in the brain boiling sun same as the talented kids, done the fundraising, been good teammates to the REAL players, and just from lack of something better to do, had their families to show up game after game to support the team!!! So what that they bleed school colors same as the "studs" on the team, or that their football (and high school) careers are practically done...or for that matter that some dufus called this one "senior night" just to honor some bench riding dead weight***. YOU TELL 'EM!!

*** denotes extreme sarcasm.

(SIGH)...pathetic...welcome to the 'T, LOSER.

His son isn't one of them both  his boys play