Prayers for Revy

ysoangry

https://www.thunderboltradio.com/sharon-home-destroyed-in-thursday-fire/ 

Yes, was me. Step-son & I sleeping very hard (maybe from the leaking gas under house?), we didn't hear first explosion, nor awaken to house full of smoke. Our incessant neighbor banging on doors finally awoke us. Had maybe 15secs to get out before next explosion set it ablaze even more, massively engulfed in fire. I lost all my possessions, car, & clothes except what I put on to go outside, step-son lost long list of very expensive guitars & musical instruments,.. wife was at her mothers, and lost all her clothes, both wheelchairs, collectibles, pictures, important papers, etc. that were in house. She had her van, so it is OK. Step-son's car got blistered really bad. It happen so fast he didn't have time to get eyeglasses or keys. All 4 of our pet cats died, two big dogs got out, our lil Chihuahua Lady is missing. Hope she got out. Can't find her. House is still too hot to sift thru to see, these gas fires are a different beast! Hope another has her because she'd be cold, wet, hungry, lonely, shaking, miserable, terrified, confused... her wanting us & wondering what happened. Lady was also a rare dog.. she knew when my wife's diabetes (it severe & wildly fluctuates) was acting up at night and Lady would alert her & me as well. We need Lady, & she needs us. 

Sooooo many have been helpful, kind, concerned, neighborly, even sacrificially generous in reaching out to bless us as they are able. Not at same time, but in diff parts of lives both my wife & I have had very bad fires ourselves, and on this second one, this gas-leak fire, that monstrous beast blew up & consumed everything, did so fiercely and unbelievably fast. Saying we barely escaped with our lives & the clothes we had on our backs is not said for "effect". And that our persistent neighbor saved our lives. Nope. It's all true. (Step son did have some clothes at his dad's in Martin. Wife & I, we watch all of ours go bye-bye & adiós.) And thru it all, I can truly say God is good, all the time, even in times like these... *especially* in times like these! ... Thanks to anyone reading for your prayers, kindnesses, & well-wishes. You are a true treasure & faithful friend. THANK YOU! :-D (More on this life-changing event on FB & in the comments of various posts).

PS... Wonder if this fire helped put a fire under our Lion players, who scored the ball every time they touched it. Lions touched ball 9 times, scored 9 times! Impressive indeed. Hope Bulldogs gets upset & takes revenge on So.Fulton this next game, & we beat Humboldt too. Otherwise we will miss playoffs. ..GO LIONS! BE #1 ALL THE WAY, IN EVERY WAY, THROUGHOUT YOUR DAY! YOU ROCK!

Edited by HevyReturns