Greeneville game moved to thursday??

greendevils11

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Yes they are. I don’t blame them for doing it at all. One week before the playoffs you don’t need sick kids or injuries at all. Not to mention Friday was suppose to be senior night. The kids in football, cheerleading, and band deserve the recognition in non wet conditions. We will be getting 1/2 inch of rain Friday. It’s not going to be just a small little shower. 

Im glad they moved up AC game because it's a grass field it would be nasty. Plus it will help everyone that has a home game. Fans are more likely to show up  with no rain.

Edited by Domin18

That's kind of what I was saying. 

And I'm not arguing with the starters getting pulled at the right time. I think Ballard has got the boys out of the game in the right times. Just harder to throw for 250 yards in the rain (whether it's done in the first half or not). 

BUT, like I said, since everyone else is doing it, I quickly changed my thoughts. 

9 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Yes they are. I don’t blame them for doing it at all. One week before the playoffs you don’t need sick kids or injuries at all. Not to mention Friday was suppose to be senior night. The kids in football, cheerleading, and band deserve the recognition in non wet conditions. We will be getting 1/2 inch of rain Friday. It’s not going to be just a small little shower. 

This is pure hogwash Develman. Greeneville does not like playing in the rain because they are unable to skew the stats and basically they look sloppy as hellO. Many team are like that but the Mavs love the rain. They florish when playing in the rain and cold.

Edited by Mavericksinflight