Greeneville game moved to thursday??

greendevils11

8 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Now that is a Perfect example of the world famous cupcake schedule with icing. R2 will put a hurting on R1.

You must've forgotten about the schedule rankings that were posted a week or so ago. It only shut you up about scheduling for one week. Let me remind you, AC was dead last in 4A. 

5 minutes ago, budkilmer said:

You must've forgotten about the schedule rankings that were posted a week or so ago. It only shut you up about scheduling for one week. Let me remind you, AC was dead last in 4A. 

With the Devils right behind them....lol its playoff time now does it matter? Go Mavs!

8 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

With the Devils right behind them....lol its playoff time now does it matter? Go Mavs!

Actually that’s incorrect. Greeneville was 30th and that’s not accounting for an 8-1 Pisgah, Nc team. The cows are second to last in the entire state of Tn regardless of classification with schedule. 27-62 opponet w/l record 

Hey, Mav! I watched the Stanton Martin highlight video.  Did notice there wasn't much pass defense or pass rush by Mav opponents. How is your boy"s line gonna hold up against a D that is likely to bring it. I mean the boy can't do it all by himself if he's running for his life. Also I think we all would be able to judge AC as a complete team with some defensive highlights. I haven't seen any. Is it really so bad that highlights don't exist? How's the running game. It will take a punishing run game to beat Betsy. As much as we like to compare the qb's, I ain't seen either of them win all by themselves. 

Greeneville is clearly dominant on defense. How bout the Mavs? As annoying as Devilman is, at least he is able to back up his claims with video and stats. Meanwhile you keep making statements about your TEAM that you can't or won't substantiate.

44 minutes ago, barb said:

Hey, Mav! I watched the Stanton Martin highlight video.  Did notice there wasn't much pass defense or pass rush by Mav opponents. How is your boy"s line gonna hold up against a D that is likely to bring it. I mean the boy can't do it all by himself if he's running for his life. Also I think we all would be able to judge AC as a complete team with some defensive highlights. I haven't seen any. Is it really so bad that highlights don't exist? How's the running game. It will take a punishing run game to beat Betsy. As much as we like to compare the qb's, I ain't seen either of them win all by themselves. 

Greeneville is clearly dominant on defense. How bout the Mavs? As annoying as Devilman is, at least he is able to back up his claims with video and stats. Meanwhile you keep making statements about your TEAM that you can't or won't substantiate.

Substantiate - provide evidence to support or prove the truth of.

For Mavs fans....

2 hours ago, barb said:

Well Barb typically those films are taken by a friend of the QB in this case. Unless I see one for defense and a friend has taken then I will show. Actually it's is good to have a mobile QB in my opinion it wear down those huge linemen after a while chasing a QB east and west plus as you may know Russell Wilson finds open receivers better on the run. Our running game I would say is great. We have two headed Monsters Gallher and Moog plus some others used for special plays. I think just like last year we match up as well as the Devil's. Defense has had some questions but I have seen other higher class teams have trouble as well; teams as good as Greenedevils or Mavs. I think our defense has improved. I think we adjust. Most of teams in R1 and R2 are not good measurements. I think we tend to look ahead but the playoffs we should show some great defense.

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well Barb typically those films are taken by a friend of the QB in this case. Unless I see one for defense and a friend has taken then I will show. Actually it's is good to have a mobile QB in my opinion it wear down those huge linemen after a while chasing a QB east and west plus as you may know Russell Wilson finds open receivers better on the run. Our running game I would say is great. We have two headed Monsters Gallher and Moog plus some others used for special plays. I think just like last year we match up as well as the Devil's. Defense has had some questions but I have seen other higher class teams have trouble as well; teams as good as Greenedevils or Mavs. I think our defense has improved. I think we adjust. Most of teams in R1 and R2 are not good measurements. I think we tend to look ahead but the playoffs we should show some great defense.

Putting the cows in the same context as Greeneville is a incorrect. The cows are a few levels below the champs 

55 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Putting the cows in the same context as Greeneville is a incorrect. The cows are a few levels below the champs 

I really think you may need to be more clear; a cow has no horns typically produces milk; a Maverick can be many things. Even the late John McCain was labeled as a Maverick but I have never seen a reference where a Maverick was listed as a cow until now. And I am sure that does not reflect on your intelligence. Like thinking the Devil's can beat anyone in the state especially the Mavericks at Home too. I will take it as you have misspoken. We all do this from time to time. Do not feel bad it happens to the best. 

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I really think you may need to be more clear; a cow has no horns typically produces milk; a Maverick can be many things. Even the late John McCain was labeled as a Maverick but I have never seen a reference where a Maverick was listed as a cow until now. And I am sure that does not reflect on your intelligence. Like thinking the Devil's can beat anyone in the state especially the Mavericks at Home too. I will take it as you have misspoken. We all do this from time to time. Do not feel bad it happens to the best. 

Take it up with Websters Dictionary

Maverick : an unbranded range animal especially : a motherless calf

Calf: the young of the domestic cow

A Maverick can be a Male or Female so yes a Maverick can be without Horns and either classified as a COW or a BULL depending on its sex.

I think you have missed DevilMan's joke the whole time since he started calling AC Cows

Maybe you need to change the Helmet Logo to a picture of John McCain and there wouldn't be any confusion.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Swipes said:

A Maverick can be a Male or Female so yes a Maverick can be without Horns and either classified as a COW or a BULL depending on its sex.

I think you have missed DevilMan's joke the whole time since he started calling AC Cows

Maybe you need to change the Helmet Logo to a picture of John McCain and there wouldn't be any confusion.

LOL No too much time on your hands. And too much information LOL I think it's clear now and the Mavericks do have horns. LOL :)

Edited by Mavericksinflight

37 minutes ago, Swipes said:

ROFL :roflol: