Lookout Valley @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

23 minutes ago, LValum14 said:

I recognize both usernames from way back. Don’t make assumptions that everyone that doesn’t post all the time is a rookie.

dpell is a “wet behind the ears” rookie!!

LV just hasn’t had much to post about in 8 years or better. Not much reason.

If your team isn't doing well we welcome all posters at SP.. 

1 minute ago, sportman said:

JB is usually good year in and out and so I'm basically saying that LV has to make a believer out of me and beat JB tonight, even though JB is down by standard's,  but still for LV to beat them would be big in my eyes and maybe that would help LV into next season with a playoff win.  Until it happens it's just basically the same LV teams of the past with the exception of a few decent years they had.

This group has done a very good job of trying to change the culture of football in LV. It’s a mentality. It’s hard for those who have never experienced it to understand.

That is why the same teams are usually in the playoff conversation and others just participate every few years.

1 hour ago, sportman said:

JB is usually good year in and out and so I'm basically saying that LV has to make a believer out of me and beat JB tonight, even though JB is down by standard's,  but still for LV to beat them would be big in my eyes and maybe that would help LV into next season with a playoff win.  Until it happens it's just basically the same LV teams of the past with the exception of a few decent years they had.

This LV team is the best they have had in 4-5 years. They aren’t 0-10 or 1-9. 

10 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I can see this game having this type of score either way. I would be shocked if it’s more than a 14 point game.  You boys on that bus yet? You better be since it takes about 4 hours to get to The Dungeon. Truck engines will be reving up soon.  LMBO

They are passing the wonderful world of Kimball now!