Bruceton-Mcewen Brawl

Amannamedhorse

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

Not true. Couple off years ago an official ejected a kid from a game I was calling saying he kicked another player in head on the sidelines. Tape was sent to the TSSAA and officials decision was reversed. That official had to face some issues after the game as well

Whoops just saw this reply 

4 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Not true. Couple off years ago an official ejected a kid from a game I was calling saying he kicked another player in head on the sidelines. Tape was sent to the TSSAA and officials decision was reversed. That official had to face some issues after the game as well

Then why did they not take action in the Marshall Co game this year? They went by what was reported by the head official

4 hours ago, wholder said:

Sorry but they will not. Marshall Co game this year there was a brawl on the last play of the game and it was said in a an officials meeting by the Supervisor that the TSSAA goes by what is reported by the head official of the game..

I know for a fact they Will! The TSSAA reviewed film last year when the refs ejected Liggett in the Marshall / Maplewood playoff game. They reviewed the film and overturned his ejection.

36 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

Heard a pretty reliable rumor that TSSAA is investigating and most likely neither Mcewen or Bruceton will be eligible for the playoffs after the brawl and everyone from both teams that ran on the field will be suspended for the first game next year. 

Then Cornersville should have to play Perry County this week.  They shouldn't receive a "bye" at all.