Bruceton-Mcewen Brawl

Amannamedhorse

I seen a clear copy of the whole play that started it. The Qb from Mcewen was tackled in the back field after handing the ball off and was being choked for a good 7 or 8 seconds before the ref threw the flag then flags went flying everywhere. You see two players from Mcewen run on the field and several from bruceton. From what I see the two coaches from bruceton were just pulling people off piles. What I didn’t understand is how the Qb from Mcewen was ejected when he laid on the field hurt during the whole thing or how no one from bruceton was ejected when clearly they started it and threw several punches. Number 10 from bruceton should have been ejected after his second personal foul. 

14 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I had a couple of people from McEwen tell me that the coach was just holding the kid and the kid was swinging at coach.

That is hopefully all that happened. That’s a long way from “The best hit of the night was the Bruceton coach hitting a Mcewen player!” That somebody said on here. Lol

1 hour ago, Chad02 said:

i watched the filmand I tell u that #10 from bruecton is dirty as I have ever seen and he didn't even get ejected and he did dirty stuff all night the refs must of had blinders on 

Same here. I am trying to figure out how the QB from Mcewen was ejected when he was on the ground with a HRB player on top of him. Same player gives the backup a crotch shot, blind side hit to a defenseless player after the QB was out of bounds, the list goes on and on, but yet he stays on the field. I am not calling anyone out, but the film doesn't lie. I liked how the coaches pointed at the ref as the melee is going on. All I can say is WOW! Not sure what they were looking at, but obviously not what was actually happening. After the fight, kept calling personals on McEwen and from what I could tell, playing much cleaner than HRB.

8 hours ago, Orangecountry said:

I seen a clear copy of the whole play that started it. The Qb from Mcewen was tackled in the back field after handing the ball off and was being choked for a good 7 or 8 seconds before the ref threw the flag then flags went flying everywhere. You see two players from Mcewen run on the field and several from bruceton. From what I see the two coaches from bruceton were just pulling people off piles. What I didn’t understand is how the Qb from Mcewen was ejected when he laid on the field hurt during the whole thing or how no one from bruceton was ejected when clearly they started it and threw several punches. Number 10 from bruceton should have been ejected after his second personal foul. 

After watching...agree 1000%. Hopefully someone that makes decisions sees the same thing.