Cland takes on SOR

THE KING

11 hours ago, Appvol said:

Poor Midway fans couldn't understand that if a d lineman is engaged with a O lineman that another d lineman can't hit the O lineman below the knees. Yes a d lineman can be called for a chop block. Midway d line would just dive at Cloudland O lineman feet.

After watching footage,  SOR is the most classless football program I've seen in a long time.  Also heard the fans were rude and obnoxious.  I wish nothing but 0-10 seasons for the Midway greenwave

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Appvol said:

Poor Midway fans couldn't understand that if a d lineman is engaged with a O lineman that another d lineman can't hit the O lineman below the knees. Yes a d lineman can be called for a chop block. Midway d line would just dive at Cloudland O lineman feet.

You are correct a Chop block is a lot different from a cut block!

They did this to us also on kickoffs! Our coach called a timeout and talk to the referee and he made them stop but they never got called for it.

20 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

They did this to us also on kickoffs! Our coach called a timeout and talk to the referee and he made them stop but they never got called for it.

Those boys have to be coached to do that.  I'd fire the coach and put the program on probation

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

3 hours ago, THE KING said:

After watching footage,  SOR is the most classless football program I've seen in a long time.  Also heard the fans were rude and obnoxious.  I wish nothing but 0-10 seasons for the Midway greenwave

My son plays on the line. He said Midway d line would try to crab there private’s and one kid tried to poke him in the eyes towards the end of the game.