Rhea Co @ OR

SweetScience

Congrats to Oak Ridge on a lights out performance. Looks like you Wildcats may be peaking at the right time. I really like your chances to win it all this year. With the team speed you guys have I don't see Soddy Daisy giving you any problems. Coach Barnes is a good coach but speed  kills and y'all got plenty of it. I know y'all lost to Fulton earlier but it's hard to imagine them or Catholic beating the team y'all put on the field Friday night. 

Good luck Wildcats RWR!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RCfan said:

Congrats to Oak Ridge on a lights out performance. Looks like you Wildcats may be peaking at the right time. I really like your chances to win it all this year. With the team speed you guys have I don't see Soddy Daisy giving you any problems. Coach Barnes is a good coach but speed  kills and y'all got plenty of it. I know y'all lost to Fulton earlier but it's hard to imagine them or Catholic beating the team y'all put on the field Friday night. 

Good luck Wildcats RWR!

Thank you and I hope your right.That was the best game we played all yr or maybe 2nd.We have a hard time playing 4 qtrs but playoffs is the perfect time to get it right.Good luck next yr