Head Coaching Vacancies

4 hours ago, RPO1 said:

Is it possible a former Tiger player coaching just East of Waverly on Hwy 70 make a return trip home?

No idea who your talking about. But I’m hoping Waverly can get a former Waverly player who is a coach that won a state championship. That’s who we need. A true Waverly Tiger with a great football mind

Edited by Trollin
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Mtown1889 said:

Wavo, I know that's a huge loss! He is a excellent coach. From my understanding some parents and administrators wouldn't let him do his job 

This is the worst BS I’ve ever heard. McConnell had it made at Waverly.  McConnell has been looking to leave as soon as he had an opportunity. He wants to move up in class as quickly as he can. I’d say he will do well at Westview and in 2-3 years he will be on to the next school. Good luck to him and his family.

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

No idea who your talking about. But I’m hoping Waverly can get a former Waverly player who is a coach that won a state championship. That’s who we need. A true Waverly Tiger with a great football mind

Randy Murphy (sp).  I believe he is still at Dickson

10 minutes ago, Super8Dad said:

Are you talking about the guy from Cornersville?

No. Cornersville hasn’t won state.

Im talking about Randall Boldin, Whitwell Head Coach. He is a Waverly Football alumni and is young, motivated, and a great football mind. Boldin went 11-2 his first year as a head coach in 2017 and in 2018 he went 15-0 and won State. If I was Waverly that’s who I’d be trying to hire....

Edited by Trollin
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LETMETELLYOUWHAT said:

Sorry for your lose. Pullen would be a good hire. How about Chuck Daniel. He has been a good coach for many years. You should get your pick of a lot good candidates.

Pullen has already coached at Waverly and had one good year. He is where he wants and needs to be

3 hours ago, Trollin said:

This is the worst BS I’ve ever heard. McConnell had it made at Waverly.  McConnell has been looking to leave as soon as he had an opportunity. He wants to move up in class as quickly as he can. I’d say he will do well at Westview and in 2-3 years he will be on to the next school. Good luck to him and his family.

I don't know about your theory?? I would have guessed the only job he would have taken would have been Camden.  I also wouldn't say he had it made just for the simple fact we never know the individual challenges a coach faces at each school behind the scenes! I do agree he will most likely succeed at westview and I also wish him and his family the best!