Ridgeway @ Henry County Round 2

Gbrpats

If Ridgeway comes into this game believing that they can or will run the ball on HC, HC will win big. However, if Ridgeway will play on the perimeter and attack HC's secondary with their athletes, they have a chance to put up some points. HC's strength is their OL/DL play, Ridgeway has a very good DL, but if I were them I'd use those skill players and attack HC's secondary.

15 minutes ago, MiniHorse00 said:

If Ridgeway comes into this game believing that they can or will run the ball on HC, HC will win big. However, if Ridgeway will play on the perimeter and attack HC's secondary with their athletes, they have a chance to put up some points. HC's strength is their OL/DL play, Ridgeway has a very good DL, but if I were them I'd use those skill players and attack HC's secondary.

You think we're a little weak in the secondary?

The YANKER is here!!!!!!!  Ridgeway is way out their league in this game so they need to get ready for basketball!!!!!!!  Your YANKER score (a very accurate score I might add) shall be..........HC 41 - Ridgeway 13......THIS YANKER HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM HENRYLAND'S YANKER!!!!!!!   I AM THE ONE AND ONLY YANKER!!!!!!!   I AM THE YANKER OF ALL YANKERS!!!!!!!

Who knows who wins this game,  it has been suggested that the Patriots have only played one tough non district game,  We did beat Beech.   

Yanker,  you are definitely a Yanker, but not so fast my friend, your scores although accurate the last few weeks may be a little off this week,  I hope not but this game will be tougher than your prediction.

2 hours ago, Yanker said:

The YANKER is here!!!!!!!  Ridgeway is way out their league in this game so they need to get ready for basketball!!!!!!!  Your YANKER score (a very accurate score I might add) shall be..........HC 41 - Ridgeway 13......THIS YANKER HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM HENRYLAND'S YANKER!!!!!!!   I AM THE ONE AND ONLY YANKER!!!!!!!   I AM THE YANKER OF ALL YANKERS!!!!!!!

Yanker has spoken. He is the All-knowing Yanker, by the way, in case you didn't know. Lady Pats is skeptical, but he too will learn not to challenge the Yanker's wisdom. After watching the RW "high" lights, I agree with the Yanker, this definitely is not the same Ridgeway from years' past. If the Runners play like they did against Dyer Co. in the first half, this could get ugly

32 minutes ago, olddevil said:

Just where do you get your inside info on all our opponents,gbr? I'd like to study it also.

GO BIG RED

Go to unapproved website. ..tons of video throughout the season on Ridgeway and every opponent..you can watch and see the speed of Ridgeway..we will have to play a complete well rounded game tonight.

Edited by Gbrpats

4 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

I'm still sticking with my 35-20 prediction.  

Yeah I said 28-21 HC wins..but I figure it will be a dog fight until the 4th..Ridgeway likes to use their QB on designed runs and run a little option. I don't think that will work all that well against HC but I do believe RW will have some success passing