Sequatchie Co. @ Red bank round 2

SCPRIDE30

9 hours ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Found out in here that:

not many are giving squatch a shot here. (how we like it)

infamousfootballwhater and owlfan have no sense of humor, like zero

bolddust is undefeated in parking lot, bare knuckle, brawls

Humor is one thing and that was not it. Most of y'all way too grown people get on here and say the most disrespectful crap about kids. Dude where did you grow up where this was called humor?

10 hours ago, Alien said:

Quite a bit of disrespect toward Red Bank as well.

also if i were to jump from some of these users arrogance to their football IQ, Id be committing suicide

That's one of the best and funniest comments I have read on CoachT. They won't be disrespecting Red Bank after Friday night. On second thought they probably will because if it rains at all that will be the reason(excuse) that Sequatchia loses. Just ask the Upperman fans. They only won because it rained that night according to some.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, owlfan2018 said:

That's one of the best and funniest comments I have read on CoachT. They won't be disrespecting Red Bank after Friday night. On second thought they probably will because if it rains at all that will be the reason(excuse) that Sequatchia loses. Just ask the Upperman fans. They only won because it rained that night according to some.

Now we all know poor Sequatchie can't afford the rain cleats every other team has. That's why rain only effects them. The magical cleats the rest of us have is an unfair advantage. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Now we all know poor Sequatchie can't afford the rain cleats every other team has. That's why rain only effects them. The magical cleats the rest of us have is an unfair advantage. 

That's what I have heard. Upperman didn't win because they were the better team. It was that doggone rain that made only Sequatchia players slip. In reality, the rain was a huge advantage for a team like Sequatchia. Upperman is faster and has much better skill players. Try telling the Squatch fans that though.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Humor is one thing and that was not it. Most of y'all way too grown people get on here and say the most disrespectful crap about kids. Dude where did you grow up where this was called humor?

First off show where I'e disrespected any kids on here. Second how could possibly read boldust posts and not know it all in jest and meant to be comical. He does not attack kids just communities, and in a light hearted manner. 

Like I said the only way you don't see that someone is just playing the fool on a message board is if you have no sense of humor. 

41 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

So you admit to cheating huh? I always knew yall had some illegal money coming into that school. Squatch is still gonna whoop that can even with your Kazaam slippers. Red bank is the armpit of Chattanooga and that stench is about to wiped away like one of those Sasquatch Old Spice commercials. The one thing we can afford.. A can of Whoop ..u know what!!!!

Squatch- 40

Shaq's acting career--3

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DersASquatchNDeesWoods said:

So you admit to cheating huh? I always knew yall had some illegal money coming into that school. Squatch is still gonna whoop that can even with your Kazaam slippers. Red bank is the armpit of Chattanooga and that stench is about to wiped away like one of those Sasquatch Old Spice commercials. The one thing we can afford.. A can of Whoop ..u know what!!!!

Squatch- 40

Shaq's acting career--3

Stop goofing around on here. you are being disrespectful to shaq's acting career. 

You also need to change your handle. No funny business here. this is for super cereal posters only 

1 hour ago, twopairsofgloves said:

First off show where I'e disrespected any kids on here. Second how could possibly read boldust posts and not know it all in jest and meant to be comical. He does not attack kids just communities, and in a light hearted manner. 

Like I said the only way you don't see that someone is just playing the fool on a message board is if you have no sense of humor. 

Say what you want, it was not funny and only an idiot would find that crap amusing. Go do something productive like lick the chalk off the chalkboard kid.

32 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Say what you want, it was not funny and only an idiot would find that crap amusing. Go do something productive like lick the chalk off the chalkboard kid.

I agree with you. There's a big difference between humor and ignorance. Anytime that bunch is called out on something they hide behind humor. It won't be funny Friday night on their side though.