Sequatchie Co. @ Red bank round 2

SCPRIDE30

9 minutes ago, owlfan2018 said:

I agree with you. There's a big difference between humor and ignorance. Anytime that bunch is called out on something they hide behind humor. It won't be funny Friday night on their side though.

well show me one post of bolddusts where he was being somewhat serious. 

I'll bet you and famouswhatever made the best hall monitors and RA's.

1 hour ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Say what you want, it was not funny and only an idiot would find that crap amusing. Go do something productive like lick the chalk off the chalkboard kid.

Only a person of your mental caliber would think that licking a chalkboard is "productive". You sound like this girl Sheila we use to have at school. She used to lick all the chalk off the boards and then rub it on her face and pretend to be Gene Simmons. Her boyfriend made out with her and then looked like Paul Stanley. I think they made a cover band called No you have Cuddies. Anywho, you football days are numbered, just like the amount of KISS revival tours.

Squatch- Rock and Roll all night

Infamous- Rocks till 3pm siesta 

1 hour ago, DersASquatchNDeesWoods said:

Only a person of your mental caliber would think that licking a chalkboard is "productive". You sound like this girl Sheila we use to have at school. She used to lick all the chalk off the boards and then rub it on her face and pretend to be Gene Simmons. Her boyfriend made out with her and then looked like Paul Stanley. I think they made a cover band called No you have Cuddies. Anywho, you football days are numbered, just like the amount of KISS revival tours.

Squatch- Rock and Roll all night

Infamous- Rocks till 3pm siesta 

And you sound like you need a real job. Hooked on phonics is amazing, you should try it.

Seq. will play hard, I said it last week that I thought Brainard was not as good as a team as the first of the year.  I could be wrong,  feel free to correct me, that they had some players off team for discipline.  I thought Signal would give a better showing, and Loudon seemed to play pretty good until Drew #25 went down.  Seq. may be able to use ball control to help things out, but I'm telling you RB can't score quickly.  I think this could be potentially a good game, but I feel RB will eventually be to much.  Rain will benefit Seq.  Red Bank is fast and athletic.  Good luck to both teams.