Farrah-Gut sales intwo tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

19 minutes ago, pepvol said:

I don't know how many carries Carter had , but if I was the Coach he would of had twice as many as he did . Admirals had a 3rd and one and QB kept the ball , they went for it on 4th and one and then everyone knew #15 would get the ball , so we stopped him , if they had handed off to him on 3rd down he would of easily got the first down . Farragut has a really good Offense , but #15 is Special and almost impossible to wrap up and for one person bring down , he made Farragut a Tough team . 

You're right, that boy doesn't go down from 1 hit. He's 1 tough hombre. I'm with you though, if I was Courtney he wouldn't have been able to get outta bed this morning he would have so many carries lol

On 11/16/2018 at 8:57 AM, Red Rebels said:

Not at this time. I like that red '66 Mustang on your header pic. Me and StarsNBars are the two resident Ford men on the Maryville threads.

thank you .. its a work in progress for sure !   as far as the game goes no excuses here we were out played and out coached by a very disciplined football team!  nice win! 

• Like 1