Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

1 minute ago, KC1997TC said:

Lets hear you talk after next friday

That’s a TC alumni, a former player and a former BCB MVP for the yellow jackets, he’s on the good side just speaking truth, both teams had to play with horrible refs, we lost because we made a big mistake when we had a chance to finish the game, this game has nothing to do with that game, this is a different TC team and this is a different H2O team, should be a fun one 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

That’s a TC alumni, a former player and a former BCB MVP for the yellow jackets, he’s on the good side just speaking truth, both teams had to play with horrible refs, we lost because we made a big mistake when we had a chance to finish the game, this game has nothing to do with that game, this is a different TC team and this is a different H2O team, should be a fun one 

I like your stance early in the week.. I’m interested if you will have the same stance say.... around Thursday. LOL!

Edited by H2Oman

Just now, H2Oman said:

I like your stance early in the week.. I’m interested if you will have the same banner say.... around Thursday. LOL!

lol since we are “thugless” now I don’t think there will be a clown get me fired up, I’m just really really excited for this game, you have a point with some TC fans making excuses, but this time it’s the quarterfinals and there is no excuses for this game, one team will win and hopefully make a run to cookeville, let’s show 2A what region 4 is all about #DingDing

6 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

lol since we are “thugless” now I don’t think there will be a clown get me fired up, I’m just really really excited for this game, you have a point with some TC fans making excuses, but this time it’s the quarterfinals and there is no excuses for this game, one team will win and hopefully make a run to cookeville, let’s show 2A what region 4 is all about #DingDing

Your Absolutely right!

Edited by TigerFan76

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Are you talking about the kickoff return for a touchdown called back on us???  Oh that’s right TC was the only team that had to deal with the refs!

Im talking about the touchdown they gave Watertown that was 2 yards short of the goal line and the fumble that TC recovered that the refs mysteriously missed

Just now, KC1997TC said:

Im talking about the touchdown they gave Watertown that was 2 yards short of the goal line and the fumble that TC recovered that the refs mysteriously missed

They play at the goal line could’ve went either way, I will give you that.. I was standing  right next to the H2O fan who filmed it. I did not or could not see the fumbles from my point of view..

My point is that H2O had several calls go against them too..