Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

Okay everybody let’s pump the brakes on the TC by two or three scores predictions or your going to be eating a lot of crow very soon.

TC did have a good game last night, but let’s put this into perspective. This same Tyner team ( who was overrated) was only beating a BAD Bledsoe team by 6 points at half 27-21 when they played early in the year.

So to put that into perspective H20 was beating Bledsoe by 42-0 at the half last week I believe. This H2O team is the real deal!

Yes Tyner had athletes but they also was not a very good football team all year who was playing in a very weak region. TRUTH

I hope this does not sound like I am taking anything away from what TC did last night, but they will definitely be playing a better FOOTBALL team next Friday. 

They may win, because they are a good football team, but like I said last time this will be a very close game that could go either way. Go WHS!

8 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Okay everybody let’s pump the brakes on the TC by two or three scores predictions or your going to be eating a lot of crow very soon.

TC did have a good game last night, but let’s put this into perspective. This same Tyner team ( who was overrated) was only beating a BAD Bledsoe team by 6 points at half 27-21 when they played early in the year.

So to put that into perspective H20 was beating Bledsoe by 42-0 at the half last week I believe. This H2O team is the real deal!

Yes Tyner had athletes but they also was not a very good football team all year who was playing in a very weak region. TRUTH

I hope this does not sound like I am taking anything away from what TC did last night, but they will definitely be playing a better FOOTBALL team next Friday. 

They may win, because they are a good football team, but like I said last time this will be a very close game that could go either way. Go WHS!

So if you want to compare strength of schedule besides TC what legit team has h20 played this year I can't wait to hear this lol I mean watertown is good but you know what I'm getting at? Hey do you like cupcakes by the way lol

I keep reading things like "we coming" &"tiger bait" "just buckle up"!  Really? Who is scared of trouserdale! So of yall are stuck in your mom's basement in the 90s. Trouserdale may win but the days of people being scared to play them are over! Dont get me wrong Trouserdale is a good football team but they are not the New England patriots! Is this the same advice you gave that 1a team that also came to the creekbank and treated yall like you do the teachers?

Just now, kingjacket said:

So if you want to compare strength of schedule besides TC what legit team has h20 played this year I can't wait to hear this lol I mean watertown is good but you know what I'm getting at? Hey do you like cupcakes by the way lol

I’m not comparing schedules here brother, I actually predicted you guys to win last night. ( Go back and read the TC vs Tyner thread)

This post was more for the people who are predicting these scores who have not watched either one of us play!

All I am saying is that this will be a close game. If you watched the game last time ( and without yellow jacket glasses on) you would have to agree that these two teams are evenly matched and it should be a good game.

I listened to the game last night and as I predicted you guys hit them in the mouth and they were not used to it!

Now based off their previous opponents they could usually just out athlete everybody and come back, but TC is the real deal and they had athletes of their own that prevented that.

So no I am not comparing schedules, I am just saying that anyone who really now’s football whether they be from TC or WHS will tell you that this should be a whale of a ballgame Friday where two GOOD TEAMS will face off!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’m not comparing schedules here brother, I actually predicted you guys to win last night. ( Go back and read the TC vs Tyner thread)

This post was more for the people who are predicting these scores who have not watched either one of us play!

All I am saying is that this will be a close game. If you watched the game last time ( and without yellow jacket glasses on) you would have to agree that these two teams are evenly matched and it should be a good game.

I listened to the game last night and as I predicted you guys hit them in the mouth and they were not used to it!

Now based off their previous opponents they could usually just out athlete everybody and come back, but TC is the real deal and they had athletes of their own that prevented that.

So no I am not comparing schedules, I am just saying that anyone who really now’s football whether they be from TC or WHS will tell you that this should be a whale of a ballgame Friday where two GOOD TEAMS will face off!

Who doesn’t like cupcakes though??

15 minutes ago, biggest said:

I keep reading things like "we coming" &"tiger bait" "just buckle up"!  Really? Who is scared of trouserdale! So of yall are stuck in your mom's basement in the 90s. Trouserdale may win but the days of people being scared to play them are over! Dont get me wrong Trouserdale is a good football team but they are not the New England patriots! Is this the same advice you gave that 1a team that also came to the creekbank and treated yall like you do the teachers?

We still have a hard time filling out the schedule. Just saying. 

• Like 1