Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

40 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Well now we are just waiting on RTD and his no punctuation self to join the party!

I have nothing to say if I lived in Wilson Co my kids would attend Watertown too. I only troll Gordonsville its hard to troll a team that beat your team. I'm using punctuations just for you this week lol. 

14 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

We are healthy and I must say that is the most sensible quote I have read from you. This will be a great game and it will be a shame that TC has to lose it!

We shall see Friday I think you are wrong. Watertown earned my respect this year with how you'll play this season. I have no need to stir the pot this time others are doing that this time around. 

28 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Heard the people keeping gate at Watertown last night calling TC a bunch of sissys because they stayed the night Thursday.... followed by can't wait to stomp them next week.... H20 confident in this one

H20 was pretty confident in takin care of westy wasn't they???

For you Watertown fans........

Why do you consider this team "so special?" I am sure they are a great bunch kids, but I am talking football wise. What have they done to be considered "special?" You do have a very good team this year, but nothing close to "special." And neither does TC.....

How do you truly know you have gotten better when the only competition you have played was TC early in the season? I am just not sure how you can really tell you have gotten better considering your schedule down the stretch. There has to be a measuring stick. 

Regardless of the score or how bad the refs were in the first meeting, do you think Watertown coaches and players remember how TC physically dominated them in the first meeting since it was so long ago? Yes I know the score does not reflect it and both teams had costly turnovers and so on so on, but TC did psychically dominate the game. 

7 minutes ago, FBI said:

For you Watertown fans........

Why do you consider this team "so special?" I am sure they are a great bunch kids, but I am talking football wise. What have they done to be considered "special?" You do have a very good team this year, but nothing close to "special." And neither does TC.....

How do you truly know you have gotten better when the only competition you have played was TC early in the season? I am just not sure how you can really tell you have gotten better considering your schedule down the stretch. There has to be a measuring stick. 

Regardless of the score or how bad the refs were in the first meeting, do you think Watertown coaches and players remember how TC physically dominated them in the first meeting since it was so long ago? Yes I know the score does not reflect it and both teams had costly turnovers and so on so on, but TC did psychically dominate the game. 

Are you talking about last year’s game, because the game I seen this year was not dominated by either team. Both teams played physical!!!

Since we’re  being truthful here. If it wasn’t for the Ford kid you wouldn’t of been able to move the ball.   I have not seen the Baine kid, but the Satterfield kid did not want any part of H2O. 

Edited by H2Oman