Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

5 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Im an unbiased outsider looking in. I feel TC win by 14+ points in this one. Its hard to beat a team like TC twiced in the same year plus I just feel TC is the better team.

I agree it is hard to beat a good team twice, but explain why you feel TC is the better team? 

We have played you twice and beat you both times by more than TC beat you. Is it the history of TC, the Tyner outcome, or the history of H2O that brings you this theory?

please explain..

6 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I agree it is hard to beat a good team twice, but explain why you feel TC is the better team? 

We have played you twice and beat you both times by more than TC beat you. Is it the history of TC, the Tyner outcome, or the history of H2O that brings you this theory?

please explain..

Ive watched TC for many years. This years version seems to have as much or more depth as any Ive seen. Thta being said a good coaching staff is hard to be twiced. I saw a TC team in 2001 get hammered regular season by a very solid Portland team like 40-14. They came back in the playoffs and won the game by a TD.  The 1 thing I dont understand is why TC changed qbs mid season. The guy we played seemed to be a dang good passer. 

48 minutes ago, biggest said:

"Watertown only played cupcakes" well the one team Watertown played tc they beat! Tc played 3 non cupcakes and lost all 3!  

Whew!!!! Never thought about it like that but the truth is in the pudding. Did you go to friendship no one from h20 would have came up with that .

50 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you snoballs will be training those Trousdale boys this week to do side body blocks and have the runners chasing chickens to get real fast.  You think im joking but im not. 

They’ll need to do all the chicken chasing they can to beat the tigers!!  I don’t think Trousdale County has enough chickens in the county to make it happen though!

Edited by H2Oman