Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

8 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Some Watertown folks are acting like they are different now simply because of Wilson County growth. Let's be honest, since you built the new school and allowed open zones, the high school enrollment has went up over 200 kids. You can't tell me that doesn't make a difference. If that didn't happen, some of those kids would be at different schools. 

Either way though, if the zoning stays open, and Watertown keeps winning, they will continue to get those kids. They will need to be able to do that when they go to 3a.

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Idoly should have been idly. AND. In another post you used "compromised" instead of "comprised."

This is what I'm reduced to, because my team is done.

Croz

Since football is no longer you alls game. You may want study up hard and try to compete in the spelling bee championship series!

55 minutes ago, FBI said:

For you Watertown fans........

Why do you consider this team "so special?" I am sure they are a great bunch kids, but I am talking football wise. What have they done to be considered "special?" You do have a very good team this year, but nothing close to "special." And neither does TC.....

How do you truly know you have gotten better when the only competition you have played was TC early in the season? I am just not sure how you can really tell you have gotten better considering your schedule down the stretch. There has to be a measuring stick. 

Regardless of the score or how bad the refs were in the first meeting, do you think Watertown coaches and players remember how TC physically dominated them in the first meeting since it was so long ago? Yes I know the score does not reflect it and both teams had costly turnovers and so on so on, but TC did psychically dominate the game. 

Special for us H20town faithful = a 12-0 season for the 1st time in school history, advancing to the 3rd round of playoffs 1st time in school history ,regardless of the schedule. Never done before so that is why these kids and team are special to us.

6 minutes ago, diesel28 said:

Special for us H20town faithful = a 12-0 season for the 1st time in school history, advancing to the 3rd round of playoffs 1st time in school history ,regardless of the schedule. Never done before so that is why these kids and team are special to us.

Bless. If I could... I'd hug you right now. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, diesel28 said:

Well Jackets will be happy to give you the first loss in the 3rd rd in school history! :D

2 hours ago, RTD said:

You go right back to this lie that only you believe I still don't understand where you get this idiotic stuff from that TC players abuse their teachers don't speak on something that you don't know about your a grown man that accusing a child of abusing a teacher your just a fool

Step on a nerve???