Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

26 minutes ago, biggest said:

"Watertown only played cupcakes" well the one team Watertown played tc they beat! Tc played 3 non cupcakes and lost all 3!  

Competition makes you better, playing lesser teams gives one false hope and a difficult judge of yourself. I give you that you beat the one competitive team on your schedule thus far but don’t expect that same team to be in H2O Friday night. 

And I’d say Friendship was not a cupcake. Tyner appears to have been overrated, or did the Jackets just whip them?!? We shall see over the next 3 weeks. 

Edited by BCB~MVP

57 minutes ago, diesel28 said:

Special for us H20town faithful = a 12-0 season for the 1st time in school history, advancing to the 3rd round of playoffs 1st time in school history ,regardless of the schedule. Never done before so that is why these kids and team are special to us.

Blah blah blah hey alot teams have good reg season and dont win the big one get use to it lol

2 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Competition makes you better, playing lesser teams gives one false hope and a difficult judge of yourself. I give you that you beat the one competitive team on your schedule thus far but don’t expect that same team to be in H2O Friday night. 

And I’d say Friendship was not a cupcake. Tyner appears to have been overrated, or did the Jackets just wipe them?!? We shall see over the next 3 weeks. 

You will see this week. We both know H2O is not overrated. Cupcake schedule or not!!

IMO this game will decide who represents the  East. No disrespect to Meigs, but I don’t think they have played anything similar to either of us!

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

You will see this week. We both know H2O is not overrated. Cupcake schedule or not!!

IMO this game will decide who represents the  East. No disrespect to Meigs, but I don’t think they have played anything similar to either of us!

We can agree on the latter. 

2 minutes ago, TripleOG said:

Laughable at TC not giving H20 any credit. The history you all have you should know how hard it is to go 12-0 cupcakes or not... TC has a great team this year as does H20 both teams gonna get hit and will be doing some hitting. Best game in Midstate next week aside from Oakland MJ. Can't Wait! 

I don't think it will be a game. I see Oakland being too much for MJ. Blackman handed them at least 3 of the scores. Oakland typically doesn't make those mistakes.