Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

13 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

But both teams are having trouble finding games? I promise Alcoa isn't scared of Hartsville. They play the Maryville, Greeneville, Fulton, and Austin East of the world. They are even playing Blackman next year. How about y'all Creasy and ask to play those guys since you are having such a hard time. I'm sure he would love to run the score up on Clint.

Alcoa... I'm sure they aren't scared. We might could play Creasy's Jv team a good one. 

18 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

But both teams are having trouble finding games? I promise Alcoa isn't scared of Hartsville. They play the Maryville, Greeneville, Fulton, and Austin East of the world. They are even playing Blackman next year. How about y'all Creasy and ask to play those guys since you are having such a hard time. I'm sure he would love to run the score up on Clint.

Mancoverage sez: It doesn’t make sense from Alcoa’s point of view. A school of Trousdale’s size wouldn’t and shouldn’t challenge them in the least. But a loss would be an embarrassment.

The Goat sez: Gary Rankin has NIGHT CHICKEN blood! :flower:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

Alcoa... I'm sure they aren't scared. We might could play Creasy's Jv team a good one. 

Seven I garuntee if that Waggoner man is playing that creasy man them  jackets better be throwing side body blocks real good or they will get beat.  Where is snoballs tonight? I was wanting to tell him something I read in my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 minutes ago, mancoverage said:

Mancoverage sez: It doesn’t make sense from Alcoa’s point of view. A school of Trousdale’s size wouldn’t and shouldn’t challenge them in the least. But a loss would be an embarrassment.

The Goat sez: Gary Rankin has NIGHT CHICKEN blood! :flower:

You are probably correct, but wouldn't it be a fun game to attend. The storied histories of both programs. Clint vs Gary. Game should be made. I for one would pay to see it. Oh and the magnificent trash of the Alcoa faithful vs the TC faithful would be epic.

27 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

Edited by kingofthenorth

2 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

You are probably correct, but wouldn't it be a fun game to attend. The storied histories of both programs. Clint vs Gary. Game should be made. I for one would pay to see it. Oh and the magnificent trash of the Alcoa faithful vs the TC faithful would be epic.

I am definitely an ice walker hater and a dragon lover. Not a big fan of cersei either.

The only way it would be fun if we had "special" team... and I mean a real one!!!